Correction! Sorry i meant to put Calendar did not restore not my address book!

Hey guys,

Heres my situation, my standby button sometimes doesnt work after i do a text message or whatever, so i do the softboot reset, alt right shift del. and then everything works fine...well today i did that and then i got the Uncaught Exception: DSSMA: Invaild state (5): 4. which then i couldnt access my messages, i could get my emails and others but my text messages was messed and the bberry itself was slow. So i called up after looking at many fourms, to take out batt... ive doen that and still the same so i called up my provider and they told me to just wipe handheld and start over. so i backed up everything (but i got the error when i tried to back up my emails) so i didnt and then wiped it all out. and now ive restored everying!!

here comes my problem!

Everything is back and perfect...BUT my calendar dates and appointments!!!!

Ive looked everywhere for help but no fourms can help me! so hopefully someone here can!
    Ive backed them up thats for sure... but i cant restore them..
    all my text and call logs are here but obviously no emails.. seeing that i couldnt back those up but ive backed up my calendar!

is this because... when i do my calender appointments.. under send using:... ive always selected one of my emails...
    and since i restored it all and since they were under my send using: emails.... is this why my calendar are all gone?

if i did backed them up is tehre a way now to just still restory them???

please help!

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by hochoi21; 05-04-09 at 11:57 PM.
    05-04-09 11:10 PM
    You might ensure that after you know you can send and receive emails that you go to options, advanced options, default services and ensure calendar is set to being one of your email addresses. (specifically not facebook if that's even installed on your device.)
    if that does not allow you to then sync your calendar, you might try on the desktop manager selecting restore , then advanced as outlined in blackberry's knowledgebase article KB10339
    05-06-09 03:06 PM
    Go to options/advanced options/default services and make sure your calender (CICAL) is set to the one you had synced before. Post results and we will go from there.
    05-06-09 04:23 PM
    haha perfect!
    i went in to DM
    and just selected calendar itself and restored it back in..and it worked!
    ive got them all back now!!!

Thanks guys!
    05-06-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";