Yes I have a question we are having to upgrade our sims cards in all of our phones. My question is I have a BB 8110 and Im wondering how I can transfer all of my contacts in my address book to my computer or something...I'm really not looking forward to writing them all down. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks
    04-16-09 09:03 AM
    just use the desktop manager
    04-16-09 09:04 AM
    I'm less knowledegable about phones with SIM cards, since I'm a CDMA guy, HOWEVER I suspect you may need to copy the address book to the BB first. I'm not entirely certain it backs up the SIM card data when you use DM.

Can someone verify this? Does DM backup the SIM data? Jeff, Reed, etc????
    04-16-09 10:10 AM
    Yes I have a question we are having to upgrade our sims cards in all of our phones. My question is I have a BB 8110 and Im wondering how I can transfer all of my contacts in my address book to my computer or something...I'm really not looking forward to writing them all down. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks
    If all you are doing is upgrading your sim card, you can move your contacts to the device for now and then move them back after your get the new sim card. Open the address book app, press the bb key, select Sim phone book, press the bb key again and select copy all to address book. Now you can do a sync with dm since it is on your device. You can do the previous method to move it back to the sim once you get a new sim card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD