Hi,

Is there any way to add an email to an existing contact without having to cut and paste? With my treo in the past, when I would try to add an email address or phone number it would prompt if it was for a new or existing contact. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Thanks
    12-02-09 11:10 AM
    Hi,

Is there any way to add an email to an existing contact without having to cut and paste? With my treo in the past, when I would try to add an email address or phone number it would prompt if it was for a new or existing contact. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Thanks
    Well, I have a 8320 Curve, so my phone might be different than your storm,
    but I have an email from Lisa... I click on her name in the sender field, hit
    Menu. Scroll down to Add to Address Book, then it will open up a New Contact
    page, and click Save.

Try this and see if it works for you.
    12-02-09 01:12 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

What if Lisa is already in your address book but not her email? and instead of opening a new contact you wanted to add it to her current contact. Is that possible? Thanks
    12-02-09 01:45 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

What if Lisa is already in your address book but not her email? and instead of opening a new contact you wanted to add it to her current contact. Is that possible? Thanks
    I tried it and it added the email address but deleted the phone number.... so
    I would rather copy and paste an email address into the contact page.
    12-02-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD