I understand addiction (based on my love for BlackBerry), but is anyone else not interested in, yet again, another iPhone? My roommate had issues getting his new iPhone today and it caused major issues with other customers around my area. As he was explaining this "amazing" phone to me I couldn't help but think about how BB10 will be a bigger screen, better product, and not so much a "glamor phone" as the iPhone. Anyone else with me? Or do I stand alone?
    09-21-12 04:06 PM
    I'm not really sure because I don't know what your point is.
    mikeo007 and FigureThisOut like this.
    09-21-12 04:25 PM
    I'm not really sure because I don't know what your point is.

badum tss!
    09-21-12 04:27 PM
    I understand addiction (based on my love for BlackBerry), but is anyone else not interested in, yet again, another iPhone? My roommate had issues getting his new iPhone today and it caused major issues with other customers around my area. As he was explaining this "amazing" phone to me I couldn't help but think about how BB10 will be a bigger screen, better product, and not so much a "glamor phone" as the iPhone. Anyone else with me? Or do I stand alone?
    The amount of threads started on a BlackBerry forum to talk about iphones certainly suggests an addiction but not maybe the one the OP is thinking of...
    09-21-12 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD