I often get coupons from Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works emailed to me. I don't really consider it junk mail because i want and use the coupons, i just don't want them on my blackberry. They come everyday and worst of all at like 6am?

how can i fix this? i do want them in my email, just not in the emails that come to my BB.
    06-15-08 12:48 PM
    I'm not positive, but I belive you could possibly set up a filter that could take care of it..but don't quote me... what e-mail service are you using??
    06-15-08 12:52 PM
    Sign into the BIS website & create filters for the emails you don't want to get. It works very well.
    06-15-08 01:02 PM
    I use yahoo and gmail[not the gmail app]. So I should go thru the BIS filter and not each individual email account?

N I can do this from my BB right? I have sprint if that makes a difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 01:21 PM
    agghhhhhhh so i went to the website to set up the filters and it absolutely will not allow me to log in. i can log in just fine with my username and password from my phone, but not at all on my comp, it says to check my information and try again!!!

i even said i forgot my password n had it sent to me by the website via and it was correct. then i had it sent via username just to make sure my user name was also correct and neither one worked!!!

maybe i'm on the wrong site? i have sprint. help me please...lol these 6am emails are killinggggg me : /
    06-16-08 07:16 PM
    whats the url to the bis website?
    06-16-08 07:30 PM
    06-16-08 07:37 PM
    The site you want to go to is BlackBerry Internet Service. There you can log in and it will take you straight to your email accounts. Once there you will see the link to add filters. I'm with Sprint so if you need additional help you can contact me.
    06-16-08 07:56 PM
    here exactly what you need to do filter wise>> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

GL, and post back if you have any more ?'s
    06-16-08 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD