We have seen the leaked screenshot of BlackBerry windermere in the forum and the games,remember active frame are looked smaller than usual. I don't know what we're gonna do with that small active frames. And I think we also can customize active frames Size. The question is are you guys liked it or not?

Posted via Awesome Z10
    05-28-14 10:16 AM
    We have seen the leaked screenshot of BlackBerry windermere in the forum and the games,remember active frame are looked smaller than usual. I don't know what we're gonna do with that small active frames. And I think we also can customize active frames Size. The question is are you guys liked it or not?

Posted via Awesome Z10
    What you actually see, is the active frame placeholder after a restart. The active frame will remain after you perform a restart, in a sense, reminding you of what you had open before you restarted. Once you select it from the frame, the app starts up. I believe the frame is actually bigger, but I may be thrown off because for instance, the device monitor active frame now shows more information. It really depends on what the dev decides to include. I haven't seen any indication that we can resize the frames either.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    05-28-14 11:25 AM
    I hope we have the option of deciding on size, or they stay the same size until we go over a certain amount (say, 6) active frames. The small and large mixed together is messy imho.
    05-28-14 11:34 AM