Skipped to bottom by pressing 'b' which is awesome, then wanted to type (on an awesome keyboard) that I hadn't bothered to read the post as its another negative one. So I'll summarise by saying; RIM are and will be fine. All the best, stay healthy, be postive.
    Many Blackberry customers feel RIM does not have any problems and everything will be fine. Unfortunately, these people are fast becoming the minority as Blackberry users jump to other platforms such as iOS and Android.

It is interesting that many of the vocal minority who claim Blackberry is great are not even using the latest Blackberry OS7 phones. They are using old, dated Blackberry products, some with even trackballs. You can tell this by looking at the hardware in the posters profile.

My point is, if loyal Blackberry customers don't see the need to upgrade, it is because the current crop of blackberry phones don't offer the features even the die hard consumers would want. How could they then fault Blackberry customers for jumping ship or complaining about the lack of useful features?

I still have a Torch 9810 which I find quite pedestrian. In the meantime, while waiting for BB10, I have bought a few androids and an iphone.
    Last edited by E92Vancouver; 02-08-12 at 03:21 PM.
    [email protected] likes this.
    02-08-12 03:17 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD