Who would design such a stupid feature?

You upgrade to a new phone and you get random notifications to update your password every at random time until the password is updated?

Worse, you get the notification even for applications that have been deleted?

Even worse, you get the notification for applications that are currently working?

And just to make it stupider than dumb, you can't see the account in accounts. You reinstall the apps to try to get to the account but the system still shows "error" if you open the link in the notification.

I've read every thread on the subject and nothing works. Sure I can delete the account. (Telegram) but I lose all my data. But for another account for which I have deleted the application (Twitty) there is no solution: I can't delete the account because I can't get to it.

I've had it with this "feature". It's stupid. It's buggy. Hey BlackBerry, notifications are ANNOYING.

I'm just about to put this nonsense on Craigslist and get an iPhone. There are lots of good things on BlackBerry OS, but I won't miss that one.

What's the system doing with my account information? Why is it managing accounts even for ones that ar deleted? Isn't it strange that the systems is involved in the brokerage of security between you and a third party app?

The question for the forum:
    Anybody has any idea on how to wipe out those phantom account?
    11-04-15 07:26 AM
    Use this tool to get rid of those notifications http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59956050 has been asked several times

Via Pasta CB10
    11-04-15 07:27 AM
    Download accounts cleaner in bbw

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 07:28 AM