I accidentally deleted a memopad from my blackberry torch which wasn't backed up. I have downloaded the Desktop Manager but cannot seem to be able to view memopads (i can only view things from my media). I don't know how to even attempt to retrieve it. I really hope I can get it back.

Any help is highly appreciated.
    10-02-11 07:39 PM
    If you have deleted it, you can't really get it back.. :/

Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-11 07:46 PM
    You can add it via add/remove application via DM.
    10-02-11 08:28 PM
    ok, so kinda a long shot, but BB Protect backs up your memos, if you have protect installed, cross your fingers and hope it backup up sometime between you creating the memo and you deleting it (of course this depends on how you set it up) and go into BB protect and restore the last backup copy. thats about the only way i would think to be able to restore it.
    10-02-11 08:30 PM
    You can add it via add/remove application via DM.
    i think the OP means a memo rather than the memo application, however if iv read it wrong i appologise
    John Yester likes this.
    10-02-11 08:31 PM
    i think the OP means a memo rather than the memo application, however if iv read it wrong i appologise
    Ya not sure either, I took it as " deleted a memopad from my blackberry torch"

But if it was the memo I store all them on my SD card But BlackBerry protect would work also.
    10-02-11 08:34 PM
    hi guys, thanks for your help.

I did actually mean a memo from the memo pad. I dont think i have installed BB protects. In DM i found MemoPad in the applications but its grey'd out. It doesn't do anything when i click on it. What should I do ?
    10-03-11 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD