OK, this is just pure laziness because I'm too lazy to walk downstairs to get my BB to hook up to the USB. I was wondering if there is a way to access the files on the microSD card over bluetooth. I"m basically using my BB as a USB flash drive to carry certain files to/from work. At work I have to use the cable. At home, I usually sync/backup my berry with Bluetooth (because I forget and leave it on the bar downstairs). At work, I run portable apps off my berry, but at home I just need to open the OpenOffice Writer files (basically Word Docs). Is there a wireless solution or do I just have to get off my lazy *** and walk downstairs to get my berry?

Thanks,
    WB
    07-14-09 07:33 PM
    With the stock software, I don't think this is possible, but it may be possible with some custom apps.
    07-14-09 08:09 PM
    I agree that with the stock OS (4.5.0.110 AT&T) I don't think there is a way. I've used google to find a solution and I can't seem to find anything.

Third party solution would be cool even if it's not free.
    07-14-09 08:12 PM
    This would be a cool feature for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 08:15 PM
    you know i was just trying to get the bluetooth to work on mine with my tablet because i d/l'd some songs on this pc and the usb cord is upstairs connected to my desktop lol

it has to be possible because i've bluetoothed songs from my phone to my old phone I gave to one of my friends, granted it is slow but it worked.
    07-14-09 08:15 PM
    My Bold doesn't support OBEX, which is the profile necessary to transfer files, IIRC; I assume this may be the same for other Blackberries.
    07-14-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD