I need a better browser than stupid opera or ******** bolt.

I know there are other options, I've been searching but can't find them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 03:56 AM
    I suggest upgrading to 9900/9930
    08-28-11 04:02 AM
    Agree with the above poster....you should consider one of the OS7 devices.

Are you on Verizon? Check out the 9930.

What is it that you're looking for that Bolt and Opera are not doing for you? I had Bolt before going to my first Torch. The browsers on BBerries were atrocious. It was the reason I wanted an iPhone.
    08-28-11 04:36 AM
    For some reason it wasn't letting me login to tumblr idk why but yeah I want to upgrade I'm off contract atm. I was thinking sprint unsure.

08-28-11 10:35 AM
    Opera is a very good browser. Also, why not use the tumblr app?
    08-28-11 10:39 AM
    i use Opera too when Hotspot fails (like damnyouautocorrect.com won't load in Hotspot) but it sucks i cannot see the desktop version of some websites with it. even when i manually type in the website it defaults to mobile version only and no links to change it show anymore . funny as my cheap BB knockoff Moto Theory from Boost would work fine with desktop sites with Opera Mini
    08-28-11 07:00 PM
    Opera is a very good browser. Also, why not use the tumblr app?
    Yep. If you want PC fidelity in the display of the site Opera is not that. It does its own thing.

But if you want speed and easily readable text on most any site Opera is pretty smooth. I use it almost all the time on my Bold 9930. No zooming or side scrolling.

08-28-11 07:15 PM
    Sorry to hear you're frustrated.

When you decide to throw it though, make sure you turn on the video record, it might make a cool video if you manage to recover it.
    Wretch 12 likes this.
    08-28-11 07:17 PM
    BlackBerrys if thrown, dropped, etc seem to survive. they are built like tanks. still bad if they get wet or fall into a sink but i have not seen a water proof phone yet
    08-28-11 07:44 PM
    BlackBerrys if thrown, dropped, etc seem to survive. they are built like tanks. still bad if they get wet or fall into a sink but i have not seen a water proof phone yet
    Any phone is waterproof if your using distilled water! Distilled water is not conductive.
    08-28-11 08:03 PM
    but not always found in most sinks, pools, or even toilets lol
    08-28-11 08:15 PM
    I suggest upgrading to 9900/9930
    ^This
    I actually use the web browser on my phone now.
    Very happy with the 9900
    08-28-11 09:15 PM
    ******** bolt?might want to get yourself a "thunderbolt".
    oldtimeBBaddict likes this.
    08-28-11 09:20 PM
    I agree on the 9930 or maybe a different brand all together for the better browsing experience. I love my bb bold 9700 and still rock it from time to time, however when it comes to browsing my mytouch 4g runs circles around my bb. I even like it better than the iPhone4.

I am sure the 9930 could satisfy most though.

08-28-11 09:35 PM
    but not always found in most sinks, pools, or even toilets lol
    Hahahahaha yeah your most certainly right!

EDIT: If anybody read what I put here, before editing, asking a question to the OP, IGNORE IT! lol, I totally posted in the wrong thread! Silly me!
    Last edited by DannyJK; 08-28-11 at 10:00 PM.
    08-28-11 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD