Hi
    I've been looking for the answer to this question and have not been able to find it. Maybe i searched wrong. Here goes, how do I set my calendar to remind me that I have a meeting to attend on the 3rd Thursday of every month?
    09-24-11 09:49 PM
    That doesn't work, it sets for a monthly appt but for every month it sets it by date
    09-24-11 10:37 PM
    What are you using for a Calendar? If you synd your Berry to Lotus Notes, you can set up the appointment there.
    09-24-11 11:44 PM
    Hi
    I've been looking for the answer to this question and have not been able to find it. Maybe i searched wrong. Here goes, how do I set my calendar to remind me that I have a meeting to attend on the 3rd Thursday of every month?
    set up your native calendar under the bb menu key with the calendar highlighted as a new alarm. It will ask you what day of the week under recurrence or not and when and at what day and time and how long to remind you in advance if you wish. Save this and anytime you need to change it you can highlight that date and use your trackpad to open it, It will ask if you wantto open this series or occurance.

I have several set up this way in addition to my daily alarm so essentially you are setting up addtional alarms. You will see the days of the week where you can choose to select just thursday if you wish.
    09-25-11 05:26 PM
    That doesn't work, it sets for a monthly appt but for every month it sets it by date
    So open your calender, and goto September 15th (3rd Thursday) and set up your appointment, Scroll down to Recurrence and choose Monthly, then checkmark Relative Date. You should see Occurs every month on the third Thu.

EDIT: Monthly Appoiment (Relative - Every Month)
    Recurrence: Monthly
    Every: 1 (You want the event to occur once a month)
    Relative - Check this!
    End: Never
    Save

Cheers,
    Last edited by Oniberry; 09-25-11 at 05:36 PM.
    Jaguarr40 and redhalo79 like this.
    09-25-11 05:30 PM
    Thanks for that. That was exactly what I needed and t think VZW said that if it wasn't in the manual then this feature was not available and refused to connect me to BB support!!
    09-25-11 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD