May I suggest that if you want to point something that you feel unfair abour RIM, PB or Blackberry in general, you do not include the http link to the source (you may state the site only, for instance, but no links) ?
    Why ?
    Because doing this is making their search engine ranking increase: they benefit of CB aura.

So just copy/paste the text, add the source within a "quote" like this :
    [HTML]
    Pasted text + source
    [/HTML]
    You won't will make them less free advertising.
    2 cents more.
    02-02-12 05:11 PM
    That's a good point superfly. I guess we should post up links of all negative iphone articles and battery issues
    02-02-12 05:30 PM
    Can I get clarification on what is a "bashing site"?
    02-02-12 08:12 PM
    Can I get clarification on what is a "bashing site"?
    I'm sure you know damn well.
    alnamvet68 and sam_b77 like this.
    02-02-12 09:11 PM
    That's a good point superfly. I guess we should post up links of all negative iphone articles and battery issues
    NO. You shouldn't either.
    02-03-12 02:46 AM
    it was a slightly sarcastic comment, but it is pretty hard to tell in writing. Anyway who's stopping me/us? It would only be fair..
    02-03-12 08:01 AM
    which is why its only fair...
    02-03-12 08:21 AM
    it was a slightly sarcastic comment, but it is pretty hard to tell in writing. Anyway who's stopping me/us? It would only be fair..
    I say you should do what you want. But if you do it, you waive the right to complain when it happens to you, as you would have "unclean hands."
    02-03-12 10:03 AM
    @usman0092 & apengue1 : The point in nowhere NOT echoing the bad reviews, fair or unfair. The point is just to avoid linking to their site and reward them (roughly: 1 visit is money) by inserting the http link.
    Sorry if you got his in mind, the shortest your sentences are, the weakest is my English !
    02-03-12 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD