Malaysia launch
    BlackBerry House
    Lyric Square,Hammersmith,W6
    London, United Kingdom

In line with the commemorating event marking our 2011 anniversary of the BLACKBERRY telecommunication, we rolled out over �10,000.000.00 (Ten Million Great British Pounds) for our Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 18,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 450 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and submit the below verification details via email attachement.

VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT
    All fields are required
    Section A**PERSONAL INFORMATION.
    1. FULL NAMES:
    2. SEX:
    3. DATE OF BIRTH:
    4. NATIONALITY:
    5. MARITAL STATUS:
    6. OCCUPATION/ANNUAL INCOME:
    7. CONTACT ADDRESS:
    8. COUNTRY:

Section B**MOBILE NUMBER INFORMATION.

9. WINNING MOBILE NUMBER:
    10. NETWORK NAME:
    11. ALTERNATE MOBILE/PHONE NUMBER:
    12. AMOUNT WON:
    13. EMAIL ADDRESS(S):

*You are to send a scan copy of either your Passport OR Driver's lisence along with this form.
    READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATION

* Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
    * You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
    * As soon as you are verified as one of the winners, you will be required to come to our above address, United Kingdom to redeem your winning Cheque.
    * Winners unable to come to our office to receive their prizes will be responsible for the delivery charges (Diplomatic Courier Delivery).
    * Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
    * To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of BLACKBERRY congratulate you as a winner and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative Anniversary Draws.

Yours In Service,
    Sarah Lim
    Dr.Sarah Lim
    Tel: +447-031-832-973
    Tel: +447-031-819-984
    Fax: +447-043-075-782
    Email:[email protected]

is this fake or real ??????
    03-04-11 05:23 PM
    Its completely fake. I see these all the time in my emails and just delete them.

They will just take your information and steal your identity
    dr.wahab likes this.
    03-04-11 05:26 PM
    Anything with typos and spelling mistakes can't be taken seriously, especially if they ask strange questions like "WINNING MOBILE NUMBER" and "AMOUNT WON" and "EMAIL ADDRESS(S)" - like hello, they've just told you that your number won and have emailed you about it but haven't told you how much you won. If this is sent from BackBerry ('our' this and 'our' that) then it's strange for them to use an obscure email address (given that they didn't say they were asked by BB to do this on their behalf). And then they warn you about impersonating in their first "RULES AND REGULATION" (only one regulation?) but are doing exactly this themselves. If in doubt, Google is your friend. I sometimes like to have fun with these spammers!
    03-04-11 06:44 PM
    hello i found this post by typing the number of that strange BlackBerry "promo" +447-031-832-973 that one, and i clicked to check what you guys was talking about and i saw that you are saying its fake. With my situation the thinks was different. I first received a sms on my mobile phone about the wining and the amount of the win...that sms was asking me to rewrite the number and my name and send it via email to the following address, it was "[email protected] where i sended the name and the number again and the country, and then i received those "forms" where they asking to fill and send them.... its happening also that way? i mean by sending 1st sms to our personal mobile numbers ?
    08-05-11 04:08 PM
    don't believe it, it's bullship
    08-06-11 12:48 AM
    Fake, I've gotten these too and with the information they want it seems less like you've won a prize and more like they want to steal your identity. Ignore, Ignore, Ignore and then DELETE! Lol
    08-06-11 01:20 AM
    GOOD EVNING sory to dstrob u but i want 2 aske u somthin some 1 send a maseg to my foon sad in it ..your mobile number has won 2,000,000.00 pounds in the blackberry uk mobile promo for clamis send email your neam mobile no & country to blackberrypay . .... is that truo our waht u think .. plise if u have eny eide tell me wish u a beautiful day
    09-28-11 06:17 AM
    hello,i received a simiral e mail like yours.first sms and then e mail.what happened with you??is it fake eventually..thanks:
    11-28-11 06:31 AM
    Fake.

Faker than a Kardashian wedding.

Totally, and 100% fake. Tell these people nothing about yourself, and delete the message.
    11-28-11 07:32 AM
    yes i win 750.000.oors mobile.my mobile no is 0556344283
    12-30-12 08:37 AM
    How did they get an @london.com email address :S
    12-31-12 02:17 AM
    How did they get an @london.com email address :S
    who knows. but as far as i know, nothing of any worth uses @london.com.
    i've never seen that address once in 29 years of living in london.
    the fax number is not even a london number.
    and not to mention any thing from blackberry will be from @blackberry i imagine.
    this is pure id thieving which is more lucrative then getting you to send a release fee for the cash

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-31-12 03:38 AM
    It's funny how many first time posters there are on this thread insisting that it's real with the same types of spelling mistakes

Si.
    12-31-12 04:40 AM
    the whole bissiness
    03-05-13 02:29 AM
    After a couple of years of these people still ask if they're real? Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 02:51 AM
    I don't think reputable organization will send an email as bad as that haha

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 03:41 AM
    dear black berry promo
    am pleased for having received some news that i have wone with your promo and i don't know whether it's reality or not and i would like to know how i can get my prize from you qand the means of getting it where and when please be precise and sincere because it might be a fake promotion upon the explotation of peoples money

howdo i comfirm this?111!!!!!!!!

best regards from your lucky winner mugarula habibu
    05-06-13 09:20 PM
    about  backberry UK mobile promo,, winning its real ??-fonejacker_george.jpg

Gooooood Afternoon Madame,

Festive Greetings, This is George from your bank. The bank that you bank with, in the Agdgdgwno BlackBerry Prizegiving Dept.

Says on Computer you have 86,000 Ugandan Dollars waiting. It is alot of monies! Need to obtain sort code and account number, but we need to obtain bank account details.

(sorry, possibly only the UK residents will understand this joke!)
    05-07-13 07:12 AM
    we receive the same sms , anyone can tell us if it's true?
    08-02-13 05:59 PM
    dear black berry promo
    am pleased for having received some news that i have wone with your promo and i don't know whether it's reality or not and i would like to know how i can get my prize from you qand the means of getting it where and when please be precise and sincere because it might be a fake promotion upon the explotation of peoples money

howdo i comfirm this?111!!!!!!!!

best regards from your lucky winner Fayaz bangash
    cell no: 03329936855
    11-13-13 06:28 AM
    what is the procedure to take our winning prize............
    i have also recived some text msg...........
    plz inform me.
    11-13-13 06:30 AM
  22. stanlake mabvuto kalimanjira's Avatar
    I would like to know the truth about this winning UK MOBILE PROMO a few weeks ago I received anotification regarding my mobile telephone number +265 888876158 winning 950000.00 GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS in cash and was asked to provide my particulars which I did and within half an hour I received an email of prize confirmation message written by Mr RAFAEL RAJU(Prize Claim Agent) on telephone number +44744233343.After a week I called him to tell me about the way forward and he responded by telling me that he would send me an email within an hour since then he doesnot pick up my calls any more. I am calling from malawi ,can someone please enlighten me on what to do next?
    11-18-13 05:52 AM
    I would like to know the truth about this winning UK MOBILE PROMO a few weeks ago I received anotification regarding my mobile telephone number +265 888876158 winning 950000.00 GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS in cash and was asked to provide my particulars which I did and within half an hour I received an email of prize confirmation message written by Mr RAFAEL RAJU(Prize Claim Agent) on telephone number +44744233343.After a week I called him to tell me about the way forward and he responded by telling me that he would send me an email within an hour since then he doesnot pick up my calls any more. I am calling from malawi ,can someone please enlighten me on what to do next?
    The message is a scam, do NOT send them any personal information.
    11-18-13 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD