9930 funny or sad story...u decide
So let me start off by saying i love my 9930...allot more now that we got BBM VOICE!! (awesome)And you can skip to :"HERE'S THE FUNNY PART". OK Moving on,so today i awoke to something that hurt me to the bottom of my heart. I got up saw that my blackberry was off,thinking it was merely a dead battery i plugged it in to charge and put it on only to come to the chilling realization.....IT WAS NUKED/BRICKED/.Which ever you want to call it,instantly i made my way to the sprint store which was a couple mins ago,asked for it repaired,HERE'S THE FUNNY PART. I was explaining the problem what not, 3 customer care reps knew nothing!!!
#1. They disagreed with me that the 9930 had 8gb internal memory and insisted that it means it comes with an 8gb memory card (and that no blackberry ever came with internal memory)
#2. They went on to say that blackberry is now obsolete, so i began giving them a run down on BB10(#BBBeliever!)...They went on to insist that there were no announcements from RIM about new phones...that they heard nothing of it!!!
#3. Tried telling them that the memory card had nothing to do with the phone not booting up...and well you guessed it THEY INSISTED that it does...
THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW ME HOW IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE TOWARDS BLACKBERRY...SEEING THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING OF THE CURRENT NEWS YET STILL CARRY ON ABOUT "RIM IS DEAD"...
P.S I got them to order me a new one for $35
- By ALpHa.Q.RoUgH in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 06-20-09, 12:04 AM
- By weirdlilberry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 47Last Post: 05-20-09, 07:45 PM
- By Baabu_g in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 02-26-09, 04:25 PM
- By psziel in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-08, 08:46 PM
- By cbaccam23 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 07-08-08, 02:30 PM