Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RoseBud68
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 9930 funny or sad story...u decide

So let me start off by saying i love my 9930...allot more now that we got BBM VOICE!! (awesome)And you can skip to :"HERE'S THE FUNNY PART". OK Moving on,so today i awoke to something that hurt me to the bottom of my heart. I got up saw that my blackberry was off,thinking it was merely a dead battery i plugged it in to charge and put it on only to come to the chilling realization.....IT WAS NUKED/BRICKED/.Which ever you want to call it,instantly i made my way to the sprint store which was a couple mins ago,asked for it repaired,HERE'S THE FUNNY PART. I was explaining the problem what not, 3 customer care reps knew nothing!!!
    #1. They disagreed with me that the 9930 had 8gb internal memory and insisted that it means it comes with an 8gb memory card (and that no blackberry ever came with internal memory)
    #2. They went on to say that blackberry is now obsolete, so i began giving them a run down on BB10(#BBBeliever!)...They went on to insist that there were no announcements from RIM about new phones...that they heard nothing of it!!!
    #3. Tried telling them that the memory card had nothing to do with the phone not booting up...and well you guessed it THEY INSISTED that it does...

THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW ME HOW IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE TOWARDS BLACKBERRY...SEEING THAT THEY KNOW NOTHING OF THE CURRENT NEWS YET STILL CARRY ON ABOUT "RIM IS DEAD"...
    P.S I got them to order me a new one for $35
    CrackBerry Genius

Nothing new, most likely trying to move you over to another device.
    BlackBerry Z10 OS 10.3.1.1016

Sent from my PC using my finger tips...
    shemaree09 and SirJes like this.