So the 9800 should be coming to Rogers in the coming weeks and the captivate is coming to Rogers soon as well. The xperia is already with Rogers. I'm wondering which phone out of these is the best. Like what are the pros and cons of each. I prefer touch screen so that's why I'm interested in the 9800 as well.

And I can't really go and test them all out right now because 2/3 of the phones aren't in Canada. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-25-10 12:22 AM
    Any help please?
    08-27-10 01:28 AM
    I haven't touched any of them, but the Samsung Galaxy S series phones are widely regarded as among the best, if not THE best available right now in terms of features, power, build quality, etc. If I were you I'd go hang out in the Android forum and the Torch forum to find out exactly what the advantages are to the Captivate vs. the Torch, but the Captivate is definitely a clear winner if entertainment and web browsing are at the top of your list of needs. The Torch, of course, offers the physical keyboard, which is it's main advantage.

Personally, I would scratch the Xperia off the list completely, but that's just me. Sony has wronged me so many times in so many ways in the past 20 years I doubt I'll ever buy another Sony product.
    08-27-10 02:05 AM
    The touchscreen is better on the android devices, but the
    BlackBerry comes with a physical keyboard that the others
    don't.

Android and BlackBerry are two different beasts. You want
    bbm, push email and great push services that necessarily
    isn't Google based? BlackBerry is the way to go.

Here is a comparison chart:
    Compare Phones (Phone Scoop)
    08-27-10 02:07 AM
    I haven't touched any of them, but the Samsung Galaxy S series phones are widely regarded as among the best, if not THE best available right now in terms of features, power, build quality, etc. If I were you I'd go hang out in the Android forum and the Torch forum to find out exactly what the advantages are to the Captivate vs. the Torch, but the Captivate is definitely a clear winner if entertainment and web browsing are at the top of your list of needs. The Torch, of course, offers the physical keyboard, which is it's main advantage.

Personally, I would scratch the Xperia off the list completely, but that's just me. Sony has wronged me so many times in so many ways in the past 20 years I doubt I'll ever buy another Sony product.
    I agree with that highlighted statement. Aside from a
    better camera, the x10 doesn't provide much more
    than the Captivate.
    08-27-10 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD