Since the pearl 9105 seems to be discontinued from blackberry does anyone know is their a new upgraded model on the way.
    Or any other models of blackberry that don't have qwerty key keyboard or touch screen I prefer the keyboard on the 9105 for predictive typing .
    05-07-12 04:02 PM
    There have been no news about any updated Pearl on the way. It's a real shame, as I'm a big fan of the SureType keyboard. It can't be beat for one-handed typing. I hope there's a newer model being planned, but I wouldn't bank on it. I think the Pearl is a relic of the past in terms of the market.

Maaaaybe we'll see the SureType keyboard make a return as a touchscreen keyboard.
    Steve1111 likes this.
    05-07-12 04:06 PM
    i lost my 9105 in January best bb i have owned,miss it soo much
    and would be great if there is a bb10 pearl in the future, highly doubt it tho
    05-07-12 04:36 PM
    Its going to be a wait and see call on future devices. If BB10 is successful than I think you will see several different blackberry models rocking BB10.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Steve1111 likes this.
    05-07-12 04:37 PM
    doubt we will ever see the pearl in the future. bb10 will bring a reduced line of bb's but for the better. ability to focus and execute is easier with fewer devices.

though i did rock the 9100 for many years from the 8150. loved the keyboard. was able to type like a madman. way faster than on the bb9900 im rocking now. i dont think i will ever get to the speed and confidence i had when typing on the pearl
    05-08-12 04:42 AM
    doubt we will ever see the pearl in the future. bb10 will bring a reduced line of bb's but for the better. ability to focus and execute is easier with fewer devices.

though i did rock the 9100 for many years from the 8150. loved the keyboard. was able to type like a madman. way faster than on the bb9900 im rocking now. i dont think i will ever get to the speed and confidence i had when typing on the pearl
    I can't agree more! I don't miss it anymore due to the same kind of keyboard on my torch. Its an option.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    05-08-12 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD