I donwloaded the Tetris game from Sprint yesterday to my 8830, and now everytime I use the application, my trackball click noise stops working. It still says it is "on" when I check the status in my options, but there is no clicking noise. The only way to get it to start working again is for me to reset the phone via removing the battery. But as soon as I use the Tetris application again, the trackball click stops working. I spent $20 on the game, but I dont want to keep having to reset the phone everytime I play in order for my trackball sound to work. Is there a button that I am pressing during the game that me be disabling the click noise? Help!
    03-02-08 12:31 PM
    I donwloaded the Tetris game from Sprint yesterday to my 8830, and now everytime I use the application, my trackball click noise stops working. It still says it is "on" when I check the status in my options, but there is no clicking noise. The only way to get it to start working again is for me to reset the phone via removing the battery. But as soon as I use the Tetris application again, the trackball click stops working. I spent $20 on the game, but I dont want to keep having to reset the phone everytime I play in order for my trackball sound to work. Is there a button that I am pressing during the game that me be disabling the click noise? Help!
    YOu need to win the game first.. Just kidding. Can you close the game out? It sounds like it is stuck in the game.
    03-02-08 12:42 PM
    I'm pretty sure I am closed out of the game. I always exit the game, and then click "close" on the game menu.
    03-02-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD