So i really want a Curve. I want it really bad. I expressed it in the newbie forum how much i want one. I just did some research on the 8800 that Tmobile currently has. It seems like they are similiar with different features. I mainly use my SK III for texting/emails/net...etc. I want a BB because the Net surfing should be better on the BBs than the SKs. So which one would you users recommend?Thanks for any respones
    08-20-07 10:39 PM
    Which would you rather have... GPS or a camera?

Thats the hardware difference between the two. Then you really need to look at the keyboards on both. They are very different and you may find one that you like much better than the other.
    08-20-07 11:01 PM
    I was considering the T-Mobile 8800, too but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a camera-less phone. Which is why I'm still trying to decide whether to stick with my trusty Pearl or upgrade to the Curve. Decisions, decisions!
    08-20-07 11:06 PM
    T-Mo is supposed to release the Curve with wi-fi on Sept 24.
    Wait for it!
    08-20-07 11:40 PM
    Yeah, I love my Curve. But I wish I would've waited for the 8820 with wi-fi on at&t or the Curve with wi-fi on T-Mo. Oh well, I'll upgrade eventually.
    08-21-07 09:32 AM
    I would go for Curve. There is many times that camera can come handy. You can always buy some cheap external GPS reciver...
    08-21-07 09:44 AM
    thanks for the suggestions. I went to Cingular ATT today to fudge around with the Curve...and then i went to a TMo Store to do the same with the 8800. I really like the curve's keypad more than the 8800. I think i will wait for the Curve.
    08-21-07 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD