I'm debating on whether I want to go with the new Curve from ATT or go with the 8703e from Sprint because I hear the phone is amazing. The reason I like the 8703e is mainly because the keys are easier to type with because I have fat fingers and I don't like the version that ATT has because of the color. Just curious if any of you went from an 8703e to a Curve or what benefits (if any) going to Sprint would give me.
    06-04-08 01:47 PM
    ATT offers the Curve in a deep red or titanium, so colour really can't be that big of an issue.

If the only reason you want to go with the 8703 is because of the keys, I would definitely recommend the Curve. It's just a much better phone all around. It is newer, has many improvements, is beautiful (yes, I said it).... And the qwerty keyboard on it works just fine for people with "fat fingers."
    06-04-08 03:57 PM
    You should have no problems with the Curve I have seen many different size fingers use them.
    06-04-08 04:00 PM
    I had a 8703e and just switched to the sCurve. Good fone all round, it took me a while to get used to the keys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD