I need to download 4.2 or higher in order to transfer information from my computer to my BB. I need the 4.2 software to be on my handheld and I found the sight to download it from but it gives me the option to download the usb or modem software or just the 4.2 software. I am confused as to which one to download because I use the usb cable to connect to my computer. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    03-13-08 07:24 AM
    I need to download 4.2 or higher in order to transfer information from my computer to my BB. I need the 4.2 software to be on my handheld and I found the sight to download it from but it gives me the option to download the usb or modem software or just the 4.2 software. I am confused as to which one to download because I use the usb cable to connect to my computer. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    Download the Desktop Manager first to your computer and install that. then download the the Operating System software update to your computer's desktop. After that is down double click the icon on your desktop to initiate the OS update file you just downloaded.

Once you've taken care of that, then you can hook up the usb cord from laptop to BB, open the Desktop Manager and continue with updating your BB. Make sure to do a back up of your present OS when prompted.
    03-16-08 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD