I have a 8320 Blackberry Curve from T-Mobile. I don't have the internet package but use the internet at hotspots and at home. recently when I try to connect to the blackberry mobile site it isn't there anymore. just a picture of what the site looks like. it looks when you enter the mobile. blackberry. com in a computer browser and that is what it looks like when I am on my blackberry. I have even tried to do the master reset and still looks like that. now that I was stupid and didn't back up my apps, my accuweather, handango, and facebook are wiped from the phone and I can't get those back without the mobile site. the mobile site is where I downloaded this freeware stuff and I miss those apps. expecially the weather one. I called up techsupport and they have no clue why blackberry's mobile site is not showing like it is. Please someone, HELP!
    07-12-08 12:45 AM
    you need a blackberry data package to view that site.
    07-12-08 03:33 AM
    Pity, but it does state:

"The BlackBerry HELP! website is designed for use with the BlackBerry Browser."

Why would they have chosen to restrict the Wifi Browser?

As a work around, you can find most of what you are looking for on the BlackBerry site with a PC computer.
    07-12-08 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD