So, I am currently using a 8320 unlocked with At&t...

Love the phone, have no real issues with it really...only thing is, I have no warranty or any outlet to go. My speaker (up to ear only, not speakerphone) has been acting funny lately, it is really buzzy and sounds bad.

What are the overall issues with the 8820? Because, I really only need WiFi and all although the camera is nice, I will deal with not having it.

Is it worth to switch? I am aware I can have the 8320 fixed, but if I switched to a 8820 it wouldn't cost me anything, plus I would also have a At&t phone and then have their warranty again...

Comments...ideas....all welcome...
    03-24-08 05:10 PM
    I have the 8820 and love it. I have had it since Sept and there have been NO issues with it.
    03-24-08 05:17 PM
    So, I am currently using a 8320 unlocked with At&t...

Love the phone, have no real issues with it really...only thing is, I have no warranty or any outlet to go. My speaker (up to ear only, not speakerphone) has been acting funny lately, it is really buzzy and sounds bad.

What are the overall issues with the 8820? Because, I really only need WiFi and all although the camera is nice, I will deal with not having it.

Is it worth to switch? I am aware I can have the 8320 fixed, but if I switched to a 8820 it wouldn't cost me anything, plus I would also have a At&t phone and then have their warranty again...

Comments...ideas....all welcome...
    For me the keyboard on the 8300 series is much better than the 8800 series... I don't know why they couldn't be the same but the 8800 series just seemed less comfortable to use...
    03-24-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD