HI Folks,

My company wiped my 8310 as part of a global BES server upgrade. Then they re-installed the basics. I then did a "restore" from my most recent backup by using Desktop Mgr., and now I have (2) BES mailboxes. Corporate BES mail is only getting delivered to one, thank goodness, but is there any way to get rid of the other one without another IT group wpie and re-install? I did the restore to get back my apps, themes, etc, but I don't like the confusion of (2) mailboxes and all the other matching folders being duplicated.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    05-08-08 04:43 PM
    On the service books, if u can identify the old ones then u can delete it... there shud be 2 that u need to delete....
    05-08-08 07:45 PM
    Thanks----I have not worked with service books yet. Where are the found?
    05-08-08 08:22 PM
    Go to Options/Settings, then Advanced Options and then Service Books...
    There suppose to be 2 service books for BES (Desktop[CMIME] and Desktop[CICAL])...
    U just need to figure out which 2 are new ones and which old BES... U can delete by highlighting the entry n selecting delete....

If u think something is wrong then go service books again n press menu and select undelete....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-09-08 03:37 AM
    Go to Options/Settings, then Advanced Options and then Service Books...
    There suppose to be 2 service books for BES (Desktop[CMIME] and Desktop[CICAL])...
    U just need to figure out which 2 are new ones and which old BES... U can delete by highlighting the entry n selecting delete....

If u think something is wrong then go service books again n press menu and select undelete....

Thanks, Bug----I checked the service books and the (2) you mentioned are not duplicated. There is just one of each. Any other suggestions?
    05-09-08 09:44 AM
    Bump for more help.
    05-10-08 11:00 AM
    Just hide the folder thats not receiving the mail, that would be the simplest way
    05-10-08 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD