I just bought the 8130 Blackberry Pearl from Verizon. I have no idea how to log on to the internet. I understand i go to "browser". But when i go there it just shows the email address i have synced. I know this is a dumb question.
    11-16-07 05:59 AM
    Once you go to the browser, press menu / go to, and enter a particular website, like crackberry.com...

What happens now?
    11-16-07 06:44 AM
    Once you go to the browser, press menu / go to, and enter a particular website, like crackberry.com...

What happens now?
    I have the same problem as the original poster. When I go to the browser I see the e-mail addresses I've set up and when I click on the menu button within the browser, I get a long list of options but no "GO TO". Suggestions?
    11-23-07 01:12 AM
    Yeah, whenever you use the email set-up program (or any other non-browser app that uses the browser), it turns off the "Go to..." function. To restore it, just choose "close" from the menu and then relaunch the browser... You should see the "Go to..." menu choice now... I'm relatively new to BB and it took me forever to figure that out, too!

-Riel
    jdriel.com
    PIN#: 317AC188

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-07 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD