View Poll Results: What Size of Tablet do you Prefer?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7"

45 83.33%
  • 10"

9 16.67%
    Then what is the explanation for all the haters and naysayers that seem to dominate these forums?
    I am not a hater or naysayer, I just needed a tablet for more than Internet. I also purchased mine before the Playbook was even announced. But I would say that most people only wanted an Internet device and the $199 price tag was right.

Now back to viewing Netflix.
    02-10-12 06:57 PM
    The portability of a 7" tablet fits my lifestyle better.
    02-10-12 07:05 PM
    10" isn't exactly bulky. I can carry my HP Touchpad (Around 10" screen) around with me without an issue. My issue with that size is that the on screen keyboards are such an awkward size. Too big to touch with one finger but too large to use multiple fingers.
    02-10-12 10:50 PM
    well maybe you should just ask my wife....
    lol I saw this earlier today, but just got it now
    02-11-12 12:15 AM
    This is a flawed poll.

This is a BB site. Of course the majority here will select 7". Most here have the PB or like RIM to know about the PB.

Same poll on an Apple fan forum will get the exact opposite results.
    You have a point but honestly there are a lot here who have had 10" or do have that size tablet so it's still a personal preference. Isn't that why we post it in blackberry forum to see if 7" has won us over?.. Or if we will jump when a 10" playbook or something else comes out.
    Last edited by shn; 02-11-12 at 12:22 AM.
    02-11-12 12:19 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD