hello, yesterday upgraded to .530

all was great till my plantronics 975 headset stopped auto pairing when i turn it on. it did initially, now i have to manually connect with the phone, when with .419 never had any issues. apploader backed everything up and i even tried deleting the device and re-adding it... no change.

anyone else having bluetooth issues with the .530 leak?

b
    02-28-10 11:44 PM
    The .530 leak is terrible! Have you been experiencing the restarts etc? Maybe go to the .484 Sprint build...
    03-01-10 07:42 AM
    There appears to be an issue with .530 and automatic BT connection. In addition, there also appears to be an issue with BT pairing/discovery...at least with my MacBook. When I had first loaded this hybrid, I read that some were having issues with BT automatically connecting to their car, BT headset, etc...however, I hopped in my car, and and the phone connected immediately.

Seems to be a different story today...While trying to connect to my Tour to tether to my MacBook as I often do, I noticed the connection failed. Sometimes with a new hybrid OS I need to re-pair the phone/computer, even though I backup/restore the BT options. Usually re-pairing works just fine, however I cannot seem to get the computer to see the phone with this OS. When using 'add-a-device' from the phone, it does see the computer, but pairing fails. The computer does not see the Tour at all from the BT setup screen. Strange.

I have tried a battery pull and several restarts...but no dice. Also, when I first attempted to connect to the BB via BT on my MacBook, the BB restarted randomly. I should also note, that while in the car, if I manually connect to the car BT system from the BB, it does connect successfully. This same option did not work to connect to my computer. So odd!!

Is it safe to say that BT pairing/discovery/auto-connection is simply broken with .530?
    03-08-10 01:45 PM
    Not for me, it has been working fine such that I didn't even think to "test" it, it just worked. I did not do a "clean" install, I just used the installer to plop 530 over whatever was there (the "official" Sprint release) and it has been fine for connectivity.
    03-08-10 01:51 PM
    Weird...I am also running irtehuns 9.1.1 hybrid on top of .530 so who knows...I posted over at BBH as well. I see everyone is having mixed results.
    03-08-10 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD