Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 101 to 119 of 119
Like Tree115Likes
  1. vzinside's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    267 Posts
    #101  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Quote Originally Posted by theegoldenone View Post
    Good thing this is a just a BlackBerry discussion forum. A lot of folks showing their true "colors". Makes you wonder who you're actually having discussions with
    True colors? Why? Because people don't think that a thug wanna be is a good choice for spokesman? Most people don't want the face of their company to be a convicted felon. Next you will hear the cries of racism.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    jesse_h (02-17-2013) 
  2. theegoldenone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,219 Posts
    PIN
    CHED myself. My still alive!!!
    #102  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inffy View Post
    oh my god....really? You think his products are good?

    The guy is a ****** and should go dig a hole and bury himself in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vzinside View Post
    True colors? Why? Because people don't think that a thug wanna be is a good choice for spokesman? Most people don't want the face of their company to be a convicted felon. Next you will hear the cries of racism.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I wholehearted agree with your statement. It's things like the above that make me go "hmmmmmm...."
  3. vzinside's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    267 Posts
    #103  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Quote Originally Posted by theegoldenone View Post
    I wholehearted agree with your statement. It's things like the above that make me go "hmmmmmm...."
    See. Even though not one negative comment about race was ever said, racism is insinuated.


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
  4. darkehawke's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,366 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,374 Global Posts
    #104  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    You know who would make even better creative directors?

    Members of this forum.

    Not sure why we look towards useless celebs who sell their loyalty to highest bidder most times as 'spokespersons'. I don't give a damn what Alicia Keys or 50 Cent think about the BlackBerry Z10, I do however care what everyday people do think.
    The type of people who are likely to be influenced by the celeb endorsement are fairly young.
    That sort of age range also couldnt give a damn about Alicia Keys. lets be honest, she aint exactly setting the world on fire.

    However most of Blackberry's traditional target audience wouldnt care at all who uses the phone. i agree with that.

    I use my blackberry because it makes communicating easier. I dont care who else uses it and for what reason they use it.
    Primary Device: Moto X
    Backup Device: Blackberry Z10
    Apollo_IV likes this.
  5. Apollo_IV's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    424 Posts
    #105  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkehawke View Post
    The type of people who are likely to be influenced by the celeb endorsement are fairly young.
    That sort of age range also couldnt give a damn about Alicia Keys. lets be honest, she aint exactly setting the world on fire.


    However most of Blackberry's traditional target audience wouldnt care at all who uses the phone. i agree with that.

    I use my blackberry because it makes communicating easier. I dont care who else uses it and for what reason they use it.
  6. nyplaya610's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    418 Posts
    PIN
    330B6526
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #106  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vzinside View Post
    True colors? Why? Because people don't think that a thug wanna be is a good choice for spokesman? Most people don't want the face of their company to be a convicted felon. Next you will hear the cries of racism.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I can agree with people not wanting a felon to represent a company. But at the same time I feel people look past his felony charges and see him as an entertainer and businessman. Why do you claim he is a thug wanna be? I see him as an entertainer and business man.
  7. vzinside's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    267 Posts
    #107  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Quote Originally Posted by nyplaya610 View Post
    I can agree with people not wanting a felon to represent a company. But at the same time I feel people look past his felony charges and see him as an entertainer and businessman. Why do you claim he is a thug wanna be? I see him as an entertainer and business man.
    I want to make this clear. I don't think he's a bad man anymore, but his image to people who don't follow him isn't the best in the world. In the rap business, being seen as a thug, being hard is what sells. For the people out there who all they know about him is that he was shot 5 times, having him as a spokesman would cause a knee **** reaction. Right now, BB is fighting for their lives, so right now they need to have a person who is the least threating as possible. Alicia Keys is a good choice. She's a pretty face who has about zero controversy. In the future, they might bring in other people and if 50 cent keeps doing what he is doing and cleaning up his business image, he won't cause a knee **** reaction.

    TL;DR
    He isn't the best guy yet, maybe in the future.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
  8. vzinside's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    267 Posts
    #108  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    The star out words are je rk. when did that become a bad word?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
  9. jesse_h's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,578 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,591 Global Posts
    #109  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theegoldenone View Post
    Good thing this is a just a BlackBerry discussion forum. A lot of folks showing their true "colors". Makes you wonder who you're actually having discussions with
    I don't care what color 50 cent is, he's an idi*t no matter what. Don't play the race card.
    Last edited by jesse_h; 02-17-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: The word idi-ot is censored? Seriously?
    Z10
    64gb PlayBook
  10. MartyMcfly's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,032 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,064 Global Posts
    #110  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_h View Post
    I don't care what color 50 cent is, he's an idi*t no matter what. Don't play the race card.
    Look up the definition of *****, followed by 50 cent's business accomplishments. The guy is far from an *****.


    Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
  11. MartyMcfly's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,032 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,064 Global Posts
    #111  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Quote Originally Posted by vzinside View Post
    I wa In the rap business, being seen as a thug, being hard is what sells.

    TL;DR


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Maybe 7 or 8 years ago...one thing I like about 50 is his ability to separate entertainment from his business ventures...A lot of people don't want to give him his props, but he's a helluva business man.




    Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    Flexin likes this.
  12. darkehawke's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,366 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,374 Global Posts
    #112  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
    Maybe 7 or 8 years ago...one thing I like about 50 is his ability to separate entertainment from his business ventures...A lot of people don't want to give him his props, but he's a helluva business man.




    Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    he may be a business man but that means squat when it comes to blackberry. blackberry isnt his business, he'd be a figurehead. he wouldnt be making any real decisions.
    like i said before there are a lot more suitable people out there. i am not sure if 50cent is even relevant when it comes to youths today.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Primary Device: Moto X
    Backup Device: Blackberry Z10
  13. GunzRx's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    99 Posts
    #113  

    Default

    I think alicia keys is a fine choice, and the best they can do.

    First to the people suggesting JT, or Decaprio remember out of all the smart phone brands BB has and is still the most international one.

    A white person there is a no-no screams, arrogance, and many other things.

    Furthermore, most of the world doesn't relate to the gangster thing and so won't like a gangster rapper, and in the current mainstream hip-hop culture a black male can either be a wussie or a gangster and neither has the same international appeal as Alicia keys who seems cool.

    Like a woman, can sing, and has stuff going on; stuff she needs to get done, and that is with blackberry.

    I would say for the avg person alicia is better and for a higher end jayz but jay won't appeal to the avg person in the same way. Remember that the biggest bb growth is in Africa and South Asia who just fought many major wars for independence in the past 50 years so yea.. Put Alicia there.
  14. jesse_h's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,578 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,591 Global Posts
    #114  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
    Look up the definition of *****, followed by 50 cent's business accomplishments. The guy is far from an *****.


    Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    I know what he's accomplished, and I'm not refuting that at all. Look back a few pages at the images of the tweets of his that I posted, that's the kind of s*it I'm talking about.

    Donald Trump has accomplished a lot too, and he's also an idi*t.




    Posted via CB10
    Z10
    64gb PlayBook
  15. vzinside's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    267 Posts
    #115  

    Default 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
    Look up the definition of *****, followed by 50 cent's business accomplishments. The guy is far from an *****.


    Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    But he is an !diot. Just look at his twitter feed. With the stuff he has up there, most middle aged people would not buy anything from him. If he wants to endorse more thing, he needs to go through and clean it up to where there is nothing that could be taken out of context.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
  16. Cale M's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    #116  

    Default

    Should have been Scooter Braun. Anyone capable of promoting Justin Bieber to this sort of fame and fortune is a damn genius.
  17. nyplaya610's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    418 Posts
    PIN
    330B6526
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #117  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_h View Post
    I know what he's accomplished, and I'm not refuting that at all. Look back a few pages at the images of the tweets of his that I posted, that's the kind of s*it I'm talking about.

    Donald Trump has accomplished a lot too, and he's also an idi*t.



    Posted via CB10
    Look, 50 cent is still a street guy and people look up to him even though he is "street".
  18. nyplaya610's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    418 Posts
    PIN
    330B6526
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #118  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vzinside View Post
    But he is an !diot. Just look at his twitter feed. With the stuff he has up there, most middle aged people would not buy anything from him. If he wants to endorse more thing, he needs to go through and clean it up to where there is nothing that could be taken out of context.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I feel blackberry needs to go after the younger crowd and not middle aged.
  19. BoldtotheMax's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,063 Posts
    #119  

    Default Re: 50 cent should have been the Creative director

    Thing is 50 cent isn't just a thug rapper anymore. He has been in many shows/movies and not to mention his commercials that he is sponsored in.

    He has come a long way from back in the day. One of the few rappers I admire as he made more out of himself than a thug.

    Sent from a galaxy far away!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Similar Threads

  1. Palm Pre. This is what the storm should have been.
    By dam2635 in forum Storm Rants & Raves Forum
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:00 PM
  2. Palm Pre. This is what the storm should have been.
    By dam2635 in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 04:32 PM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:33 PM
  4. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:33 PM
  5. Should have been here sooner
    By Squeezie in forum Introductions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 04:02 PM

Posting Permissions