Whatever 50 cent markets, it gets great response in the market. He will actually market a product and not claim he got hacked like alicia keys did. I still dont understand her role with blackberry, she hasn't tweeted much about it or talked about it. 50 cent has a great following on twitter and people actually tweet him and he tweets them back. Here is an example of what he can do for a stock: 50 Cent's Twitter Penny Stock Scheme: Makes $8.7 Million On H&H Importing By Encouraging Fans To Invest he tweeted about this stock and it shot up so fast that he made $9 million in 24hours. He is always promoting the things he is involved in. Would anyone agree with me on this? Does anyone know what Mrs. Keys is actually doing with blackberry? Her actual role? other than two timing?
    zclash and Berry_Pink like this.
    02-15-13 03:14 PM
    No.
    10 char
    bizzyqu, simu31, jesse_h and 3 others like this.
    02-15-13 03:20 PM
    i see 50 hurting the brand image more than helping... and i actually like the guy
    02-15-13 03:32 PM
    I'll pass. Britney Spears on the other hand would cause a ******* riot.

jesse_h and Mecca EL like this.
    02-15-13 03:39 PM
    No.
    10 char
    No to which part and why?
    02-15-13 03:45 PM
    i see 50 hurting the brand image more than helping... and i actually like the guy
    Why do you feel he would hurt the brand? I feel someone you pay to use your phone and they are using an iphone hurts the brand.
    zclash and Bobert_123 like this.
    02-15-13 03:46 PM
    ummmm I was think more along the lines of Peter Griffin.
    Attached Thumbnails 50 cent should have been the Creative director-peter-griffin.jpg  
    endevour and HKain7 like this.
    02-15-13 03:52 PM
    ummmm I was think more along the lines of Peter Griffin.
    Stewie >>>
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    02-15-13 03:56 PM
    No to which part and why?
    No to every part.
    He doesn't fit in what BlackBerry is trying to do with their brand.
    02-15-13 03:59 PM
    Whatever 50 cent markets, it gets great response in the market. He will actually market a product and not claim he got hacked like alicia keys did. I still dont understand her role with blackberry, she hasn't tweeted much about it or talked about it. 50 cent has a great following on twitter and people actually tweet him and he tweets them back. Here is an example of what he can do for a stock: 50 Cent's Twitter Penny Stock Scheme: Makes $8.7 Million On H&H Importing By Encouraging Fans To Invest he tweeted about this stock and it shot up so fast that he made $9 million in 24hours. He is always promoting the things he is involved in. Would anyone agree with me on this? Does anyone know what Mrs. Keys is actually doing with blackberry? Her actual role? other than two timing?
    The stock is down more than 50% since that article was written ...
    02-15-13 04:02 PM
    No to every part.
    He doesn't fit in what BlackBerry is trying to do with their brand.
    I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but what does Alicia do that 50 can't?
    02-15-13 04:07 PM
    Why do you feel he would hurt the brand? I feel someone you pay to use your phone and they are using an iphone hurts the brand.
    well his sordid past, his image (thug, pimp, hustler) and the fact that he puts his foot in his mouth constantly are just a few reasons. alicia using an iphone is like when nicki minaj performed at a nokia launch event and afterwards tweeted how great of an experience it was from ubersocial on her blackberry. it doesn't really hurt the brand, it's just one of those ironic things the internet chuckles at for 20 seconds until a new meme, cat-breading or viral dance video appears.
    02-15-13 04:07 PM
    well his sordid past, his image (thug, pimp, hustler) and the fact that he puts his foot in his mouth constantly are just a few reasons. alicia using an iphone is like when nicki minaj performed at a nokia launch event and afterwards tweeted how great of an experience it was from ubersocial on her blackberry. it doesn't really hurt the brand, it's just one of those ironic things the internet chuckles at for 20 seconds until a new meme, cat-breading or viral dance video appears.
    In some cultural circles (the very circles I suspect BBRY is focusing on by hiring Alicia), 50 might be held in higher esteem.

Not saying it's right or wrong, or that 50 is a better role model or representative.
    nyplaya610 likes this.
    02-15-13 04:12 PM
    Play a musical instrument? Read music? Sing?

Couldn't resist!
    Tre Lawrence and CerveloJohn like this.
    02-15-13 04:13 PM
    She has children, she is a working mother.
    02-15-13 04:14 PM
    Play a musical instrument? Read music? Sing?

Couldn't resist!
    Well said, sir. Well said LOL.

She has children, she is a working mother.
    Fair point...
    02-15-13 04:17 PM
    Maybe she appeals more to women than he would? (I'm guessing here. And of course, it depends on what kind of "appealing" you're looking for..she can't compete with him on the man-candy scale)
    02-15-13 04:20 PM
    I agree with you as far as him promoting his products, however I say keep him away from the brand...I say that because he's known for being an artist (not popular by any means in today's climate)and not a tech head...When I think of Blackberry, I don't think of 50cent.

Sent from my Iphone 5 using Tapatalk
    jesse_h and Mecca EL like this.
    02-15-13 04:22 PM
    It would have been interesting for sure to see 50 do it, and who know maybe it can still happen. (just not as "Ceative Director")
    02-15-13 04:22 PM
    Maybe she appeals more to women than he would? (I'm guessing here. And of course, it depends on what kind of "appealing" you're looking for..she can't compete with him on the man-candy scale)
    Oh, I am fairly certain she may not appeal to African American women right now. People forgive though...

Interesting discussion.

Marty: when you think of BBRY, who do you think of? What pops into my head is distressing (think of K in the initials)...
    02-15-13 04:25 PM
    Problem is people like 50 he's already a boss.With the top rappers they only care about their pockets they really take these positions for easy cheque money.If you look at the business they do its always joint ventures which they actual have influence and say and high return �$�$�.No rapper would of suited the roll.

Alicia's quite harmless she really just doing the keep it moving music project thats about it.No rapper was gonna represent BB due to their lifestyle only one I can think that could get away with it is diddy he's savy enough but this just aint a space for rappers.

She just doing the keep it moving project just accept it she's a less provocative figure and cleaner image. At least lets see her do the roll before calls of ''not good enough'' the phone came out 3 weeks ago after all.
    zclash likes this.
    02-15-13 04:26 PM
    The creative director only needs to create a slew of commercails showing average people using their BB's in everday settings. Whether its wok or play. These commercial only need show the facets of what BB can do for you. I personally think paying any celebrity to market a product is a waste of money.
    Yes I wear name brand and use popular products but never has my decision been based on celebrity endorsement.
    However there were that pair Jordans in 2009 The Beyond edition that I still have.
    But that was by the actual designer and wearer.
    02-15-13 04:59 PM
    Jay-z would be better than 50 cent but Alicia Keys is ok too
    02-15-13 05:09 PM
    How about no celebrity endorsements?
    zclash, SJC1, Mecca EL and 1 others like this.
    02-15-13 05:13 PM
    I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but what does 50 do that Alicia can't?
    Write his name in the sand from 6 feet away?

Seriously though, I agree with this mostly...
    Jay-z would be better than 50 cent but Alicia Keys is ok too
    02-15-13 06:00 PM
119 123 ...