The integration between 5.0.0.230 (Tour) and the Motorola T505 stinks...

-- txt or email interrupts Media Player
    -- sometimes Media Player plays by speakerphone instead of T505 upon connection
    -- T505 is often listed twice as an output device option if you click the BB key (one will work, the other won't)

Wish I had the old 4.7 Bluetooth ... or maybe the problem is with Media Player. Needs fixin.
    10-02-09 07:24 PM
    I am havin the same problem with my storm and the rocker.

If I find a solution will let ya know.
    10-04-09 01:53 PM
    Will do. RIM f'ed up bluetooth in 5.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 02:00 PM
    this helped me guys, with mine, first disconnect the device then You need to delete the device and re-add. Unfortunately you can't delete devices on .230 without a trick (I assume this is a bug)

Kudos to croldan72 for this:

Go to Options>Bluetooth>BBMenu>Options>Scroll down to Services>UnCheck all the services. This will then allow you to rclick on the device, and get the menu to delete the bluetooth device. Then you need to re-add the device and it will work.
    10-13-09 12:38 AM
    Good tip above.

I got the T505 and 5.0.0.230 working flawlessly. Here's the trick, which seems quite strange but it works: turn OFF encryption for the T505 device. It seems to work the way it did under 4.7.X now.

As a security precaution, encryption on the T505 is somewhat meaningless if you use the FM transmitter. You're already broadcasting your calls and music to neighboring cars and they can listen in on an FM channel.
    10-13-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD