I just received a Sony Ericsson SOK-HBH-PV705/. I have paired it and the phone sees it fine. Under Options > Bluetooth > highlight HBH-PV705 > BB Button Device Porperties. It shows that the device supports Handsfree and Headset services.

Using it for Handsfree Voice calling works fine, but I cannot play audio from the default media player (either MP3 or Video files). I can't find an option to activate Bluetooth in the default media player, only an option to switch between handset and speaker. Is there an option that I am missing? I had a Motorola H505 that I was using on 4.7 and seem to remember this working. I lost that headset before upgrading to 5.0 though so can't test it now.

I have Slacker Radio installed, and can Activate Bluetooth in that application and listen to Slacker through the headset.

Am I missing something or can you not play default media via bluetooth?
    01-10-10 07:11 PM
    I know when you are playing a song, you should hit bb button>listen via bluetooth or something. I don't know why you're not able to see it though
    01-10-10 07:28 PM
    Can anyone that uses BT to listen to default media player confirm how to send the audio to the BT headset?
    01-10-10 08:45 PM
    I'm not familiar with that headset. Is it stereo? I think you can only listen to the media players via BT on stereo headsets and it should automatically connect. That said. .328 is notorious for BT issues, so it's possible you may need to re-pair or even install the BT files from one of the other builds (or upgrade to .419).
    01-11-10 01:21 AM
    It is not stereo, but works in Slacker and says that it has both handsfree and headset as services under it's properties on my BB. didn't know .328 had BT issues. If someone can point me in the right direction to find .419 I'll download it and try upgrading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 10:37 AM
    Any update on how to listen music from the media player via bluetooth headset/earpiece?

I got a Motorola H505 connected.
    07-18-10 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD