For 2015, all I ask from blackberry is a new slider phone ( an upgrade from my Q10) and a bb10 tablet ( instead of using an android/ IOS tablet). If blackberry would make these devices in 2015, I would be definitely buy them. I think a slider has been wanted for a long time, but it was canceled. A slider really brings the best of both worlds, a big screen, and a physical keyboard. I don't know why blackberry canceled the 'Milan' the slider phone.

Posted via CB10
    pttptppt likes this.
    12-27-14 09:59 AM
    Nah. Not interested in a slider. For me it would be an all touch beast like my Z30...same size, maybe a little bigger and almighty powerful! Waiting for the Z50!!
    12-27-14 10:12 AM
    I agree with jaydee! A Z30 like beast would be enough for me! But I agree with on the BlackBerry 10 Tablet.. but is ain't a must have.
    If all my wishes came true every device in my house would be BlackBerry, TV, PC, Laptop, Tablet, etc :P

Posted via CB10 for my beloved Z30 running 10.2.2.1609 OR my smaller Z10Tester running 10.3.1.1151
    12-27-14 10:15 AM
    Do you think that the introduction of Blend is a way of saying that any tablet can become a BB tablet?
    12-27-14 11:05 AM
    Do you think that the introduction of Blend is a way of saying that any tablet can become a BB tablet?
    It could be to some people, but not necessarily for me, a tablet that is powered 100% by bb10 is better than just a normal tablet with blend. My brother has a tab 4 and it is really slow and lags.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 12:09 PM
    I'm really hoping for a bb10 tablet running the same os as normal bb10 phones so it'll always receive updates. It'll have a 13 mp back facing cam and a 3 mp front facing camera. It'll have 3 gb of ram, an upgraded processor. And at least a 4000mah battery. I'm hoping for 10in screen size

I REALLY HOPE THIS HAPPENS^

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin and j21jam6 like this.
    12-27-14 12:25 PM
    As many people will agree, a high-end all-touch device.

Posted via CB10
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    12-27-14 12:35 PM
    As many people will agree, a high-end all-touch device.

Posted via CB10
    I'm surprised by how many people want an all touch over a slider, I thought the slider would appeal to more people because it has both a big screen and a physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 12:57 PM
    I'm surprised by how many people want an all touch over a slider, I thought the slider would appeal to more people because it has both a big screen and a physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    Your train of thought is shared by many here in CB nation. I'm looking forward to seeing how well the Classic does for this very reason. Long time BlackBerry users were in a near mutiny when the tool belt was eliminated from the first BlackBerry 10 devices. BlackBerry listened and gave us the Classic. How well it does will determine whether BlackBerry reaches back into the past and makes another slider (my opinion of course). However, the possibility exist that something is already in the works.
    I'm eager to see if the Classic is a success. If it isn't, a slider certainly wouldn't be more successful. On the other hand, if the Classic does well perhaps that success will fuel the sense that a slider would do well also. Just a thought.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    12-27-14 01:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Speaking for myself, I loved the Torch 9800/9810! Really did, but now I've got the Z30 I fell in love with this device. Sure, best of both worlds would be nice but it would be a fat heavy phone... since I only use my phone for fun and IM etc I don't really need the accuracy of a physical keyboard. Plus, the Z30 offers me a great glass keyboard in return. The only downside is, I can't typ blind anymore.. but hey, if they launch an awesome slider.. I'll give it a try for sure! But if it was up to me, I would let then build a FT over a Slider

Posted via CB10 for my beloved Z30 running 10.2.2.1609 OR my smaller Z10Tester running 10.3.1.1151
    12-27-14 01:34 PM
    No chance in hell will they make a slider.

The only people still stuck on the slider thing are a few of you guys here on cb that talk a lot.

Sliders are a thing of the past and BlackBerry would be foolish to bring them back. BlackBerry has enough negative press already, they don't need the ridicule that would come with bringing back a slider.

Powered by Z10
    12-27-14 02:42 PM
    I just want something like this already

2015 wishlist-1392936053125_831013.jpeg

Posted via My Beast Q10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    12-27-14 02:46 PM

The only people still stuck on the slider thing are a few of you guys here on cb that talk a lot.

Sliders are a thing of the past and BlackBerry would be foolish to bring them back. BlackBerry has enough negative press already, they don't need the ridicule that would come with bringing back a slider.

Powered by Z10
    I agree.

Posted from my Classic.
    12-27-14 02:50 PM
    Speaking for myself, I loved the Torch 9800/9810! Really did, but now I've got the Z30 I fell in love with this device. Sure, best of both worlds would be nice but it would be a fat heavy phone... since I only use my phone for fun and IM etc I don't really need the accuracy of a physical keyboard. Plus, the Z30 offers me a great glass keyboard in return. The only downside is, I can't typ blind anymore.. but hey, if they launch an awesome slider.. I'll give it a try for sure! But if it was up to me, I would let then build a FT over a Slider

If there was a new device around the same size as the torch it would be good, not too fat and heavy

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 04:31 PM
    I just want something like this already

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1392936053125_831013.jpeg 
Views:	578 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	323576

Posted via My Beast Q10
    I like your concept. Give it powerful specs and it would be great.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 04:32 PM