Looks like iMore had their 2 pod casts for story of the year, guess we will have to start our own... post what you think is the store of the year in the BlackBerry world

I personally like the story where John Chen rates 99% survival story, and now let's focus on BlackBerry growth

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/black...ifDhYu50A.html
    12-31-14 05:34 PM
    Love the way Mr.Chen is rolling. But the question which still bugs me is..

I'm neither a businessman, nor a govt. employee, i don't need to attend 100s of mails from my phone. I'm just a normal average consumer who plays games, listen to music, sometimes watch movies, surf web, read pdfs and ppts, and use few fancy apps.
    Blackberry used to cater people like me with Curve series back in 2010-11 (huge fan of those eye-candies)

will i ever see Blackberry aiming at consumers like me, with a new series running on Android OS, perhaps?
    Grafic111 likes this.
    01-01-15 02:38 AM
    The best news was the Passport launch. The reason why I came back to Blackberry. Love what Chen is doing for Blackberry and can't wait to see what kind of goodies Blackberry have for us in store this year
    01-01-15 03:51 AM
    Passport was the story up until Classic came along. Consumers will go for the classic. Hearing a lot of buzz in the market. Infact economic times (india) ran a story on 5 smartphones to watch out for in 2015 last week and classic was one of them. BlackBerry is putting a lot of thought on any product nowadays and it is starting to yield results. 2015 - Go for Glory!

Q10 | SQN100-3 | CIRCA 2013
    01-01-15 07:44 AM
    The Passport launch for me as well - it's what brought me back to Black! I was coming up to the end of my contract (on a Sony Xperia/Android) and was planning on upgrading to a Nexus 6 when I became aware of the Passport. I had a Curve 8520 back in the day, and I've never enjoyed a phone as much as that since, until getting the Passport - it's an incredible device.

Posted with my Passport
    01-01-15 08:37 AM
    Mine is the Classic. The 9900 and 9000 had soft spots in my heart and to have the marriage of that form factor with OS10 is ideal for me. BlackBerry fits my active lifestyle both at home and work. It is a no fuss phone, excellent as a communications, organizational and portable media device for me. Power on the go.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    01-01-15 08:55 AM
    Love the way Mr.Chen is rolling. But the question which still bugs me is..

I'm neither a businessman, nor a govt. employee, i don't need to attend 100s of mails from my phone. I'm just a normal average consumer who plays games, listen to music, sometimes watch movies, surf web, read pdfs and ppts, and use few fancy apps.
    Blackberry used to cater people like me with Curve series back in 2010-11 (huge fan of those eye-candies)

will i ever see Blackberry aiming at consumers like me, with a new series running on Android OS, perhaps?
    On a BlackBerry 10 phone
    Games, watching videos, surfing Web, reading pdfs and using fancy apps are all possible.

You don't need android for that.

You also don't need to be a business user to benefit from BlackBerry 10.

Seriously, BlackBerry will never put Android on their phone. If you want an Android phone, go get an Android phone from the countless manufacturers available.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    01-01-15 09:12 AM