- CrackBerry Abuser
- 129 Posts
The $200 bb10 device that I expect to see at launch
In the engadget interview, Thor hinted about mutiple devices at launch.
This got me thinking about what device we could see that compliments the London?
My guess is that we are going to see a netbook replacement that the London plugs into. I see the London functioning as the touchpad when plugged it and it would explain why all the connectors are on the left hand side.
It would be cheap as It would only have a screen and a keyboard. It is doable without slowing down the development of the other bb10 phones. It could also take a big bite out of the 100 million netbook market which RIM doesn't compete in.
Alternatively I could also see a sub $100 keyboard that both a playbook and a London plug into so it can function as a netbook as well.
- 11-26-2012, 11:30 PM #3
Hey know 2 people who owned Atrix's! They both long since got rid of them, though.
- 11-26-2012, 11:34 PM #4~Matt
16GB PB & Rooted Nexus 4, Z10 LE
- By Nabooy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2012, 12:48 AM
- By Snake201 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2009, 05:22 AM
- By Snake201 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2009, 05:22 AM
- By xwera43 in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2009, 04:03 PM
- By xwera43 in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2009, 02:00 PM