- CrackBerry User
- 37 Posts
1. i think i have an app (and i think i know which one it is) that's updating w/o my permission and setting the phone to reset.
this is unacceptable.
i checked in the setting of that app and there's nothing relevant there.
is there a global option somewhere to not let apps update w/o asking me first?
2. the phone is getting sporadically VERY slow and unresponsive.
is there a "task manager" kinda thing so i can find what the culprit is taking up all the resources?
- 01-03-2013, 05:35 PM #4
If you have zeroed in on a suspect app, you can try denying it internet and WiFi permissions.
Re: task manager, you haven't specified your phone model, but phones running OS 7.1 (all models, I believe?) have such a feature, called Application Resource Monitor.Sent from my jail cell using a corrupt prison warden
- By tmag2005 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:30 AM
- By jon_snow in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:04 AM
- By randymeyskens in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:03 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:28 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:22 PM