Hi fellow crackberry peeps!

I'm a noobie and I have 2 hopefully easy questions that I haven't been able to figure out or searched and found the answer.

One is, when receiving a text message or email alert, I want the LCD display to turn on instead of just have the LED flash. How do I set this up?

Also,
    Is it possible to change the preset options (ie: messages, calendar, call log, apps) that come up on specific themes wall paper?

Thanks in advance for the help.

~Duane~
    03-05-08 05:39 PM
    The LCD won't turn on when receiving mail or messages. Your BB willl beep, or make sound and light the LED, but not light the screen.

Yes, to move an icon, highlight over it and press MENU > MOVE.
    03-05-08 05:42 PM
    Thanks for your help...

That is really a bummer about not having the screen light up!!

Also, I am not talking about moving the icons that come up when you press menu, I am talking about the preloaded choices that come up on the "home" page of a selected theme. How can I change those?
    03-05-08 05:47 PM
    The first row of icons is what are the default. If you move whatever icons you want to show to the first row they will become the default shown.
    03-05-08 05:49 PM
    That's not the case on my phone. I have set up different options on the 1st row of the menu and they are not showing up on the other screen.
    03-05-08 06:15 PM
    What is your active Theme?
    03-05-08 06:17 PM
    What theme are you using?
    03-05-08 06:18 PM
    I tried it on BB Dimension today and also the downloaded Crackberry abuser theme and it doesn't work. It does work correctly on the BB Dimension Zen and the T-Mobile Zen theme.
    03-05-08 06:24 PM
    Those themes won't do what you're trying to do. Locked in to what's there.
    03-05-08 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD