Hi
    Since i installed iLike Iphone theme on my bb9300 i have some problems with my new BB 9300.

When i try to connect to wi-fi in some routers it tells me that it failed to associate or something like that.Only with some routers....

The other bb 8520 works perfect,finds wifi and connects perfect.

I pull out the battery 10 times,nothing happens.Same problem. I changed the theme,i changed everthing but the problem persists.

The thing is that i had connect to those routers in past and it worked. But since yesterday when i installed iLike it shows that error to 3 from 5 wi-fi routers.

I don't think that the theme is the problem,what can it be the problem?

LE : I can't restart that routers,the most routers are from pubs and clubs and it's frustrating that i can't use more than 60% of wi-fi routers....
    01-06-12 01:12 PM
    Nobody ?

IT TELLS : FAILED TO OBTAIN AN IP ADRESS on some routers that works perfect before.Why ?
    01-08-12 11:09 AM
    Does the device connect to your WiFi at home?

Have you tried removing the saved public WiFi networks and adding them again? Does that work?

If not, rebooting the router would probably be the solution; however, since these are public WiFi networks, not your home network, there really is not much you can do.
    01-08-12 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD