Forgive me search found alot about alarms mainly folks wondering why there is only one or something of that nature my question more simple it almost silly.

Where the **** is the alarm at? I cant find it

Also while I am here can someone help me with the calendar. How can you see the later appointment slots? I see until 5PM is that just the way it is? I was able to set an appointment for 10pm just by picking a random slot time and making it 10pm in the setup but I wondered if there was a way to see the later times in the list.

Thanks for the assist.
    01-14-09 03:49 AM
    can someone help me with the calendar. How can you see the later appointment slots? I see until 5PM is that just the way it is? I was able to set an appointment for 10pm just by picking a random slot time and making it 10pm in the setup but I wondered if there was a way to see the later times in the list.

Thanks for the assist.
    Open calendar, press Menu > Options > General Options, you can set start of day and end of day times.

Look for your Alarm icon. If not there, press Menu Show All. Also look in your Programs Folder.
    01-14-09 04:26 AM
    To extend to time slots in calender you have to open the calender then go press the menu key and go to options. Then to general options. You will a section called formating. Under that you will see Start of day and End of day on the left hand side. On the right hand side there will be the times. You can change those to different times. After to do that press the menu key again and click save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 04:27 AM
    Thanks I got the calendar sorted now. I appreciate that.

The alarm is no where to be found. I did show all on the main screen and saw two other options I hid and I looked in the app folder, no dice
    01-14-09 04:39 AM
    I have the 8330 and my icon looks just like an alarm clock... It should be there, if nothing else you can set an event in the calendar and set a reminder
    01-14-09 04:45 AM
    Ok now I am officially an *****! I opened every folder and low and behold I have found it. It is in my "settings" folder.

Thanks again folks. I am all set...
    01-14-09 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD