Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 2 Blackberrys

Eh I got a quick question.

I have been on a contract on the cell phone carrier telus for about a year and 4 months. I have a blackberry torch on that. Now I recently bought another telus phone, off my buddy and its a bold 9700. Now I placed my sim card into the phone and transfered contacts and everything. my plan is to use both phones on a regular basis; one for a work phone and the other for just a daily driver.

I talked to telus and they said to me their wont be any additional costs on my cell phone bill. I for some reason have a hunch different. SHould I expect any additional costs onto my bill?
    Ankerstein69
  2. JNM
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts

There should be no reason for you to be charged anything additional for switching between phones.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    PIN
    28714B72

Why will there be any additional charges if you use the same amount of data that you used to use ?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    541 Global Posts

I switch between my 9810 and 9900 every couple of weeks, and I have never seen an additional charge. The only problem is having to re-add my BBM contacts, once in a while the switch loses them despite a backup.