The wife has had 13 emails from a blackberry.net email address that don't seem right to me. It says the following.....

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

It also contains an attatchment too and has a lot of messed up numbers digits and /'s after it

Is this normal, just I have never had the same on my BB,

Thanks,

JP
    06-29-08 02:15 PM
    Those messages are usually sent by RIM when there is an issue with an email account setup.

Send the Service Books, and it should take care of it: Options > Advanced Options, menu key, Register Now
    06-29-08 02:30 PM
    If Tyroni's advice doesn't clear it up, and you just installed Desktop Manager, then it most likely means you inadvertently selected BES instead of BIS when asked during setup. Anticipating your next question, I did a google search for how to change from BES to BIS. The only suggestion I found was to uninstall Desktop Manager and start over. If anyone knows a better way, perhaps they'll post it.
    06-29-08 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD