12-03-08 07:17 PM
62 123
tools
    The wife was feeling particularly sassy last night so she let me use it to make a, uhhhh... "Home" movie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 02:19 PM
    Had an affair with one (BB) that ultimately resulted in my second divorce.
    12-03-08 01:46 AM
    I use a BB program that let's me see every constellation/planet/nebula in any part of the sky at a specific time of night, anywhere in the world... Now that's what I call awesome, cause I'm a huge nerd like that.

I want that app!

12-03-08 03:28 AM
    I use it to distract my dog with the disco bling ball while I trim her nails, lol. She's like a kid.

And must try that. I can't get blingball but the led might do. And I can spy oh her. I now love my bb more than ever.

Last edited by kalika69; 12-03-08 at 03:43 AM.
    12-03-08 03:35 AM
    I actually made a phone call on mine once.

Lies! Everyone knows a blackberry can't do that!
    12-03-08 08:28 AM
    What unique and cool things have you done with your BB? I'll start with a couple...

1. Streamed my music over BT to my home stereo system which has a BT receiver

2. Used MobiScope to 'spy' on my pet ferrets, who had my laptop aimed at them with the webcam on. From work, I could tune into watch them real time at home cheesy I know but I love my animals, they're my babies!
    i have fuzzbuckets too!!!!! 2 girls and a very large boy (who's only 7 months but is 3.5lbs!)

if i put a cam on them i'd REALLY never get work done!

what do i use my bb for? what DONT i use it for? Well i think i've received 2 calls on it.... ever.
    Last edited by MysticMoonstone; 12-03-08 at 09:32 AM.
    12-03-08 09:26 AM
    I've downloaded Audible's "Over the Air" client on my BB and now I can not only listen to audio books, I can actually download them over the air with UMA at home. Very easy and way cool.
    12-03-08 09:43 AM
    - Using my Blackberry to get GPS directions on the fly.
    - Using it to wave at myself in Traffic cameras using the "NBC Traffic-cam Apps".
    - Being the first to find a bible passage in church thanks to my bible app that has a search function.
    - Staying connected with friends and family on BBMessenger and instantly sharing info with them.
    - Watching movies on the toilet instead of doing a crossword puzzle.
    - Accessing my work computer via VNC or Remote Desktop from my blackberry. TELECOMMUTE!!
    - Having my entire library of MP3's available anytime I want to hear them thanks to my 8gb media card.
    - Providing my boss internet access in the middle of nowhere by tethering my berry to his laptop. (Major brownie points!)
    - Providing video footage to my boss from the field via QIK. (More brownie points!!!)
    - Being able to tune my guitar anywhere I am at thanks to the Guitar apps I have on my berry.
    - Streaming video from youtube, Sprint-Tv or Tinytube.net....I'M NEVER BORED!!
    - A plethora of games that I can play when I get tired of passive entertainment.

The list grows daily...
    This is the kewlest device I've ever owned!

Dm

12-03-08 09:45 AM
    Checking the scores, posting on forums, football, capturing those awesome drunk moments, and use it in class so I don't have to pay attention.

12-03-08 10:38 AM
    I used my BB browser to order another BB. These things seem to reproduce.
    12-03-08 10:51 AM
    I used mine to track the weather news and radar while sitting in the bathroom floor with my hubby and 3 kids at 3am during a tornado warning. Luckily, we only lost a few shingles and a few hours sleep.
    12-03-08 04:15 PM
    Paperless geocaching with Trimble' GeoNavigator.

Track my walking with AllSportGPS

12-03-08 07:17 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";