I have the Z30 and I finally bit the bullet and for the first time downloaded a leaked OS. The autoloader setup was easy and everything went smoothly. Now all I can say is whoever is not on 10.3, get on it now! The UI is smoother, the overall look is cleaner, and the battery life has improved also, which is insane because with regular use now I can easily get 2 full days. Also my Android apps run smoother and faster and Amazon App Store runs perfectly with no hang ups.

All I see is great improvements here by BlackBerry. I can't wait to see what else they have in store. I haven't found the time to check out the new assistant but will hopefully do so in the near future. For others who are on 10.3 what other gems have you found that I should check out/use?

Posted via CB10
    Anthony_2u, xxslxx, KDB84 and 1 others like this.
    09-22-14 10:57 AM
    I have the Z30 and I finally bit the bullet and for the first time downloaded a leaked OS. The autoloader setup was easy and everything went smoothly. Now all I can say is whoever is not on 10.3, get on it now! The UI is smoother, the overall look is cleaner, and the battery life has improved also, which is insane because with regular use now I can easily get 2 full days. Also my Android apps run smoother and faster and Amazon App Store runs perfectly with no hang ups.

All I see is great improvements here by BlackBerry. I can't wait to see what else they have in store. I haven't found the time to check out the new assistant but will hopefully do so in the near future. For others who are on 10.3 what other gems have you found that I should check out/use?

Posted via CB10
    Happy to hear but I'll wait in the official version still need to upgrade from my Z10 to the Z30. BlackBerry is the best trust me can't wait

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 11:06 AM
    I agree. I absolutely love all of the improvements they have made. Still discovering new things. Installed it on two Z10s and a Q10.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    09-22-14 02:06 PM
    10.3 is just about perfect on my Z3 than it was on my Z30 and Z10. It seemed to drag along I just had to downgrade. Whereas the Z3 is just smooth and fluid like 10.2.1, if not better.

Z30 Powered By QNX
    09-22-14 02:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Where do I start? I'm can no longer wait - would like to get my z30 to 10.3 now

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 03:18 PM
    10.3 is really nice. So much improvements. But I got a problem. I can't see my Emails. Some1 got the same prob?

Greetings
    Seres

Send with Tapatalk on Z30
    09-22-14 08:22 PM
    Steady though OP, while I do admire your enthusiasm for 10.3 there are niggles and imperfections that plague others that may not plague yourself and some may experience no issues at all. It's by no means a criticism but users need to be aware that it is only early days and to expect issues here and there but for sure it's more complete than the beta versions but in some ways has introduced a few extra bugs. One thing is fixed but introduces a bug else where etc and then eventually they are ironed out.

For the record I use 10.3.0.1154 which has issues, one of the main ones is the keyboard swipe functions and general keyboard functionality but this seems to be more prominent on the Z10 than it's big brother the Z30. Audio crackle is another when using headphones and has been verified as being an issue on the forums as well by other users.

There are probably other issues here and there that I personally haven't experienced but thought I would tell it how it really is.

For the record despite this I do think 10.3 is awesome and will only get better upon it's official release
    Unfortunately for us non Passport users, that's 10.3.1, officially at least
    09-22-14 08:39 PM
    That's good to hear. I'm still patiently awaiting the official release of 10.3. Hope it's not too far from now.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 09:42 PM
    My experience is not so good. Did the upgrade to 10.3 today and found it very sluggish and slow - particularly the hub, opeining emails is very slow and none of my html emails display the images. in general, every response is quite slow. So after a few hours I'm going back to 10.2 now which was really great for me
    09-23-14 12:00 AM
    It seems many people have different experiences with Z30's and Z10's. I found it sluggish over time with this un-finalized version, others found it work well. I had issues with FM and BT on the 30. Saying that I installed it on my Z3 and it absolutely rocks. I did load differently on this one with a SIC multi-wipe and load. It is so fluid and smooth, it runs as good as the 10.2.1 if not better. I cannot wait for production release where everything will be ironed out.

Z30 Powered By QNX
    09-23-14 12:05 AM