This would be the first OS update I would look to load a leak! So? Any stable ones out there?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:56 AM
    This would be the first OS update I would look to load a leak! So? Any stable ones out there?

Posted via CB10
    All Z30 builds are the same (assuming you're using what your profile says). Results seem to be quite good even though it's early and devices are still settling in. Dive in! You can always revert back to your carrier's official if you hate it
    10-02-14 06:44 PM
    What features are you referring to?

Does it have:

- Screen that lights and popups allowed for new messages? (so it can behave like Iphone, or Android, or BBOS)
    - sound profiles that change based on in holster or not?
    - auto bedside mode upon charge after certain time?
    - auto mute upon removing from holster (you feel vibe and pull out slightly to stop it from eventually making a noise)?
    - ability to allow 3rd party apps to turn on AND off wifi based on your location?
    - ability to allow backgrounds to become widgets?
    - unread message icons visible on top (or bottom) of screen even if not in the hub?
    - stand by mode for quick turn off and on?
    - date visible on top of the screen?
    The calendar icon shows the current date. You can also see it when you swipe down for the quick settings. I'd like to see it when peaking, as well.

You can have the screen light up with you receive a notification (didn't 10.2.1 have this?).

I don't want message icons at the top left the screen because it's clutter. Just peak. It takes half a second - plus there's the led notification, if on.

You can rearrange the active frames on 10.3 and they will stay in that location until closed.

Not sure what you mean by stand by mode. There's the option to turn off the screen when placed face down. There'll also be a battery saving mode.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 05:53 PM
28 12