With all the bad news Blackberry has been getting, will the 10.2 release be held back? I've been using blackberry for more than 7 years. Updates should be released religiously and on time or before the given time line- I've always pleaded for this, never an adequate response time.

With Blackberry being pulled out of T-Mobile and other retail stores consumers will have a harder time getting one on the spot, experiencing the device and working with it.

My biggest concern is will Blackberry use whatever available resources to push a better user experience with updates, applications and add OS functions: media lock options, EQ for the media player, purchasing music through a better library, expand its OS and try to really support its consumers.

I hope BlackBerry hits a home run on this but in reality looking for a saftey net seems to be a smart thing to do right now too. I hate saying it since I've been a loyal BlackBerry user for pretty much my entire mobile life.

Please, work on issues, get them done and let consumers know that the support is there and will always be there with the quickest time frame.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 04:00 PM
    10.2 is already being tested by carriers. Its up to them to release it from here. BB wont be delaying it
    09-26-13 04:07 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 04:09 PM
    10.2 is already being tested by carriers. Its up to them to release it from here. BB wont be delaying it
    How do you know?
    From the time line given of mid October, it sounds like the final OS 10.2 that is to be released to carriers will be this week or next week. The berryleaks team also said just earlier this week that the final version isn't done yet.

Hey folks,

As you can BerryLeaks team is back to normal operations and you'll see a lots of leaks coming from us in the future.
    As the final 10.2 is not yet done, it's still not the OS that you could from your carrier. I think early next week, you can have your BL update

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 04:28 PM