Does anyone have any idea if the new os will make the z10 faster and setting app faster and open everything faster straight away not go to the left than pop up

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:31 PM
    How much faster do you need this speed demon to be? j/k

Seriously though, what exactly are you having a problem with? I'm not quite clear what you're talking about?
    06-13-13 04:42 PM
    Why don't you ask this in one of the many 10.2 threads already started?
    SK122387, Taigatrommel and pallox like this.
    06-13-13 04:45 PM
    When you open anything it goes to the left than becomes full screen and on other os when you press on something it opens straight away and when you open the settings app it makes a black screen than opens and when you press on something like mobile network it takes a long time till it goes inside

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:45 PM
    When you open anything it goes to the left than becomes full screen and on other os when you press on something it opens straight away and when you open the settings app it makes a black screen than opens and when you press on something like mobile network it takes a long time till it goes inside

Posted via CB10
    Oh I see. All that is is an animation. I think the phone might be optimized to it's full potential when opening apps. Future BB10 devices with faster processors will be what you're looking for. The only device I've seen that opens an app IMMEDIATELY is the Nexus 4, and that's quad core with no heavy manufacturer skin.
    06-13-13 05:00 PM
    Besides your other threads, I think it is too early to get a good idea how much better 10.2 performs or not. There is a leaked Alpha as well as the development versions, so basicly 10.2 is in early stages and most likely won't go live within the next three months.
    pallox and pantlesspenguin like this.
    06-13-13 05:17 PM