Hey I have a Z10 1, I'm having an issue sending and receiving pics I can send and receive regular SMS but pics I can't send or receive the clock just stays there and no check mark.

Posted via iPhone worst nightmare Z10
    11-13-13 05:25 PM
    Anyone

11-13-13 06:25 PM
    Have you checked things such as your MMSC (Service Center) Settings?
    Click on the Text Message Icon, click 'More' then click 'Settings' then click Text Messages, then click MMS, then click 'Advanced'.
    There should be the numeric Service Center address which is is the same as your SMSC number
    There should at the very least be an MMSC URL field filled with an address and possibly a proxy.
    If there are issues with these, your Carrier's Technical Support should be able to talk you through making sure that they are filled correctly.
    Having said that, I myself had a couple of failed MMSs within two days of updating. I don't know why, but it did sort itself out.
    Hope you get it sorted and that maybe someone knows of a simpler solition.
    Oh! Maybe try turning your phone of for a few minutes and restarting it without a sim or memory card inserted. Power it down and then restart it with just the sim inserted. The phone should read the carrier configuration settings off the sim card.

Z10 via CB10
    11-13-13 07:58 PM
    Have you checked things such as your MMSC (Service Center) Settings?
    Click on the Text Message Icon, click 'More' then click 'Settings' then click Text Messages, then click MMS, then click 'Advanced'.
    There should be the numeric Service Center address which is is the same as your SMSC number
    There should at the very least be an MMSC URL field filled with an address and possibly a proxy.
    If there are issues with these, your Carrier's Technical Support should be able to talk you through making sure that they are filled correctly.
    Having said that, I myself had a couple of failed MMSs within two days of updating. I don't know why, but it did sort itself out.
    Hope you get it sorted and that maybe someone knows of a simpler solition.
    Oh! Maybe try turning your phone of for a few minutes and restarting it without a sim or memory card inserted. Power it down and then restart it with just the sim inserted. The phone should read the carrier configuration settings off the sim card.

Z10 via CB10

10.2.1 SMS issue-img_00002005.png
    10.2.1 SMS issue-img_00002006.png

That's what I got I have number and I have the mms url but no proxy don't remember ever having one

11-13-13 08:05 PM
    That looks okay. I don't know if T-Mobile use a proxy. Have you tried manually entering your own number and sending a pic to yourself?

Z10 via CB10
    11-13-13 08:30 PM
    Have you checked it asked in the BlackBerry 10 leaks section? Since you are running a leak I would have probably checked there first

Posted from my Z30.
    11-13-13 08:34 PM
    I pinched this off XDA Forums.
    "APN settings laid out in the KB:
    Name: T-Mobile
    APN: epc(dot)tmobile(dot)com or fast(dot)t-mobile(dot)com (for LTE devices)
    Proxy:
    Port:
    Username: [T-Mobile states for the MT4G/Glacier to enter "None" (without quotes) for this and to NOT leave this as ]
    Password:
    Server:
    MMSC: http(colon)//mms(dot)msg(dot)eng(dot)t-mobile(dot)com/mms/wapenc
    MMS proxy:
    MMS port:
    MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 260
    Authentication type:
    APN type: default,supl,admin,dun,mms OR Internet+MMS (depending on software version)
    If you find yourself not able to send MMS messages it is most likely because the proxy,port,username,password fields are not . Just tap these values and delete any information in them. I always restart but not always necessary.

Some people enter 216.155.165.50 for the MMS Proxy and 8080 for MMS Port I have never had to and am not exactly why these values might be needed but try them if the T-Mobile settings don't work.
    "
    I'm sure it's a simple issue that someone is familiar with and can help you on. Good luck

Z10 via CB10
    11-13-13 08:52 PM
    I pinched this off XDA Forums.
    "APN settings laid out in the KB:
    Name: T-Mobile
    APN: epc(dot)tmobile(dot)com or fast(dot)t-mobile(dot)com (for LTE devices)
    Proxy:
    Port:
    Username: [T-Mobile states for the MT4G/Glacier to enter "None" (without quotes) for this and to NOT leave this as ]
    Password:
    Server:
    MMSC: http(colon)//mms(dot)msg(dot)eng(dot)t-mobile(dot)com/mms/wapenc
    MMS proxy:
    MMS port:
    MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 260
    Authentication type:
    APN type: default,supl,admin,dun,mms OR Internet+MMS (depending on software version)
    If you find yourself not able to send MMS messages it is most likely because the proxy,port,username,password fields are not . Just tap these values and delete any information in them. I always restart but not always necessary.

Some people enter 216.155.165.50 for the MMS Proxy and 8080 for MMS Port I have never had to and am not exactly why these values might be needed but try them if the T-Mobile settings don't work.
    "
    I'm sure it's a simple issue that someone is familiar with and can help you on. Good luck

Z10 via CB10
    Yeah I did all that and even pull some stuff the simple mobile site and nothing

11-13-13 09:24 PM
    Well before someone says to reinstall your software. I'd suggest multiple restarts without your sim or SD card.
    (Do a little bit of playing around in the settings for good luck while you're at it, so the phone knows who's the boss). That voodoo's worked for me!
    Failing that, ask for a mod - via the report button (on your post - not mine) to move the thread to the OS leaks section of the forum if that's what you're running.

Z10 via CB10
    02mustang02 likes this.
    11-13-13 09:55 PM
    Yeah I have done multiple restarts and stuff and nothing I'm probably going to load the previous working leak I had check the settings and then load this leak but this time I won't restore the files because maybe is that the restore is corrupt

11-13-13 09:58 PM
    Yeah maybe format the device and reload without the sd card in and put it in later and let the phone index it then. Desktop folders from a previous os gave me a pile of grief until I 'dismantled' them also ..interestingly, but it sort of makes sense...

Z10 via CB10
    02mustang02 likes this.
    11-13-13 10:06 PM
    Yeah maybe format the device and reload without the sd card in and put it in later and let the phone index it then. Desktop folders from a previous os gave me a pile of grief until I 'dismantled' them also ..interestingly, but it sort of makes sense...

Z10 via CB10
    I reloaded the os and I didn't do a restore and that worked I guess backups from leaks are not fully good they might be currupt

Posted via CB10
    bennelong likes this.
    11-14-13 11:35 AM
    10.2.1.1055?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 07:38 PM
    10.2.1.1055?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah..

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 11:27 PM