...At some point you'll name your phone "wilson" and start to talk to it...
    Has anyone suggested "Wilson" as a name already for the BlackBerry Intelligent Assistant?

After that all you need is Tom Hanks on board with an endorsement deal and you have marketing Gold.

Channel: C0007CC89 | CB10 signed.
    08-16-14 03:51 PM
    Have to be capt kirk with z10 you can lock an load. Perfect to get off the island. You won't find iTunes out there..

Tedmossnr on BB Z10 STL100-2
    08-16-14 04:00 PM
    The OP isn't asking would you rather take a knife or a phone, if you had to pick one phone which would it be. It's not that difficult of a question to answer...

Posted via Q10RR
    08-16-14 05:32 PM
    If this hypothetical negates the fact that data/signal and battery life would make a cell phone useless on a desert island (as I think it should), then we can actually make a valid choice.

So let's assume you have data, but can't call or ask for help. And let's assume you have infinite battery life. Otherwise, what's the point?

I'd choose an iPhone. Tons of polished apps. Tons of ways to download movies/music. But most importantly of all: a pretty damn stable OS. Also, they are really more durable than you may realize and have better quality control than other phones. You won't have a lemon, and you won't have to sideload or reload your software because of OS bugs.

I love my Q10 and wouldn't trade it for an iPhone in the real world, but if we're going to get down to it, Apple has the more simple, stable, and reliable product with the most entertainment value. That's what is needed on a desert island.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 05:58 PM
    Someone seriously suggested an iToy!?

It'd be flat before you realized you're lost/stranded!!

I'd take a Sony Experia (full glass body)...

I could refract the suns rays and start a fire.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    08-25-14 01:49 AM
55 123