I wonder how much of a difference it would make if blackberry users who really care about blackberry's success would try to download 1 app a day?

I am curious to how much it would boost BlackBerry World. What is your opinion and how many of you would make the extra effort to download an app a day? Sure it may cost us a little money but I am willing to support BlackBerry because a truly do love their products. Would you do the same?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 05:48 PM
    As BlackBerry users are more interested in quality over quantity, I'm not sure the diff it would make.
    Seems there are plenty of apps, not all are of quality though and to get quality you have to email the dev's directly and ask for what you want in my experience.
    04-20-13 06:00 PM
    Downloading is not the Deal buying is the mission... So every user should Download the" good free apps" and give them a rate you can delete them After rating them.... Not asking for fake rates !
    I spend 70-90 € on apps & games so far for the z10 and all apps are worth the money...
    But i see a Lot of users crying for free apps. And im shure non of them will work for free... So put your money on the table and support the devs

2 apps a day keep the apple away
    04-20-13 06:03 PM
    Just rate apps! That's a HUGE boost. It not only helps out the good apps but also weeds out the bad ones! win-win for everyone!
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    04-21-13 02:03 AM
    I just got done rating all of mine, I'm a procrastinator and needed the push.

Lovin' my Z10
    04-21-13 07:27 AM