Are you kidding me! I just created a group trying to persuade my freinds to ditch WhatsApp and join BBM little did I know that you can't send voice notes over a group chat,thats unacceptable! Unless there is something I don't know, not good.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 09:37 AM
    If i belonged to a group and got voice notes, I'd leave. Just like people who broadcast get deleted.
    06-20-15 09:50 AM
    Nah,from time to time you need to send voice message, remember is about having options,if you don't need it don't use it,but if you do is great to have it.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 10:26 AM
    And that's when you just open a multi person chat instead of a group? If I recall correctly, multi person chats allow for the same options as 1v1 chats.

And multi person chats are the equivalent of WA Groups anyway, BBM Groups serve a different purpose mostly.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    06-20-15 10:33 AM
    Again,is about options,if WhatsApp has it why can't BBM? Guess how long my new group lasted,exactly ,all because no voice notes,what if my group likes voice notes? Why should we be restricted to what BBM wants and not what I want? Say what you want but that's a mayor deal breaker,no just for me but I'm sure for a lot of people, remember is about "options".

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 10:39 AM
    Some have asked for groups to include: file sharing, voice notes, videos and other things.

I've been using Groups since the legacy days, and we've used it a certain way. I, personally, don't think voicenotes would fit-in to my use case, but to each his own.

Having options is good, but you also can't go overboard.
    I'm guessing they're researching what BBM Groups users would like and then add that.
    That's what happened with stickers. People kept complaining about not being able to use the stickers they had already paid for. They were very vocal, in the Beta feedback, and it eventually got added.

So, if people want it it, I'm guessing it will get added since it's something that would require little resources.

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2204 CB10
    06-20-15 10:39 AM