Hi Everyone. I use a Blackberry 9790 (Bold 6) with OS 7. I noticed that since I made the switch to BBM 8, I've been having issues with it. After a while, I find it hard to scroll in the app (chats, contact list, updates, channels, etc). It just hangs. To get it working again, I have to perform a hard reboot only for it to hang again in about 10 minutes. That's how frustrating it can be. I made the recent upgrade but this didn't change. I cleared my phone & SD memories, deleted apps I hardly use (just to rule out app conflict), reduced my BBM contacts to 100 and even left all my channels except Crackberry and a traffic update channel I can't do without but nothing seems to be working. Someone please help me out, am getting frustrated. Here is a list of my apps if it'll help - BBM, Bible, BB Protect, BB App Resource Monitor, CB Wallpaper Changer, Facebook, Free Fancy Smiley, Photo Editor Ultimate, Screen Grabber, Shazam, Twitter & Whatsapp. I'm counting on you guys' suggestions.

Thanks.
    04-24-14 04:33 PM
    Look at what is linked to BBM, as in what apps have security permissions.
    Also if you have chat history set to save, you might wanna try turn it off

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    04-24-14 04:45 PM
    Thanks but I don't have any app linked to BBM and the 'Save Chat History' is set to Never. Do I need to downgrade?
    04-24-14 04:54 PM
    Thanks but I don't have any app linked to BBM and the 'Save Chat History' is set to Never. Do I need to downgrade?
    I would definitely give it a try and see if it helps at all.
    How long has it been since you updated it

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    04-24-14 06:02 PM
    I updated it recently to the latest version - v.8.2.0.18, but nothing changed afterwards. I guess I'd have to try downgrading then. I'll miss this version. I appreciate your concern, Missy.
    04-25-14 04:28 AM
    Unfortunately that is the case with everyone on BBOS, BBM 8 isn't working good on all BBOS phones except the 9900.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 12:10 PM